Monday, July 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!

Look at BJ's face!  It makes me laugh!  I went to get the dogs out of the dog pen area, and one of the dogs had dug  hole, rocks and dirt flung everywhere.  I was easy to see which dog it was, look at the dirt on his face!!!

25 comments:

Jen said...

oh that dog is to die for :) love hiM!

happy bday gerry :) :)

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Gerry!

Kathy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!

Mary Lesh said...

Where is everybody?

Gma17 said...

on facebook

Nancy said...

i like it when everyone types on here. sometimes i cant keep up with everything on facebook.

so, hayle is on her last week of school. it's been raining most of the week. But! she is a babysitting machine!! she babysat mon, has scheduled for thurs, Sat, the 30th, and the 5th. she opened a bank account and already has £80 in her account!!! very successful!!

I'm not doing much, laundry, planning meals, trying to do weight watchers, really boring!! This saturday is a big pirate festival in town, we're going to a BBQ at a fancy restaurant and there's fireworks at the end. i hope it stops raining. then we have a BBQ at our house the next week.

Bridget said...

facebook is confusing with so many people, I like our little blog better also. So where is everyone. I'm just getting our laundry done after our trip to Italy. But our shower had a leak and now our bathroom is a mess. (all torn up) We have no plans for the rest of the summer. Now what?

Nancy said...

same here. not other plans and hayle's last day is friday. i think we'll hit the pool. if the weather is nice here hopefully, the local beach. right now, gotta walk the dogs.

Mary Lesh said...

John and I are going to Tybee Island and Savannah next weekend.

Barbara said...

Gerry and I were just about all loaded up to go to Townsend, TN and Cades Cove when he pulled his back out. It seems every time we plan to go somewhere this year - something always seems to happen. ;o{

Mary Lesh said...

You are kidding? That's ok, John found out today he has mandatory overtime next weekend so we need to postpone our trip as well.

Nancy said...

gerry pulled his back!?? that's weird? i thought he was built like a rock! what'd you do to him??

RickyB said...

Oh Gerry, I thought you knew to "Lift with your knees" Bro. Hope you feel better.

Kathy said...

Lift with your "Knees"? I thought it was bend your knees and lift with your legs.

Gma17 said...

sorry about your back, Gerry..but how do you pull your back? hmmm

Mary Lesh said...

Apparently I was more concerned that Gerry and Barb didn't take their trip. I have always been one who needs to see the pain in order to feel the pain. I didn't see pictures of the trip so I could empathize with them missing out on a good time. Sorry Gerry hope you feel better. If you have a bruise you can show me, I would be much more sympathetic. Love you

Mary Lesh said...

Don't want you all to worry. John and I are still going on our trip. Apparently Coca-cola was planning a new computer program for John's plant but they forgot to tell the rest of the "World of Coca-Cola" before they implemented this plan and the "World of Coca-Cola" isn't on the same program so it would not work. Details, they always forget the details.

Kathy said...

Got my hair cut today. My hairdresser cut her finger and bled all over my hair. EEough!!(sp)
I'm going over to Sarasota tomorrow and spend some time with my friend Aggie. She's talented in beading, spinning and knitting. I'm hoping she will motivate me to do something!

Bridget said...

I wanna go. Someone needs to modivate me. Although I did clean out one kitchen cabinet last week. Oh it feels so good.

Mary Lesh said...

I need knitters and sewers (that's people who sew not the pipelines that carry our poop away) to make hats for chemo patients. Most of you already know I am starting a chapter of Head Huggers to make hats for people who are bald because of chemo. I need hundreds of hats.
Bridget the hats are super easy. It's just knitting in the round. You need circular needs and double pointed needles. I'm sure the place you took a lesson could help you out. Or you could come down here or go to Florida and Kathy or I will teach you. It really is simple. Mom is learning.

Nancy said...

i dont know how to knit at all!!

Mary Lesh said...

Nancy, you can learn how. Hayle is doing it. Don't be afraid to learn. We have a name for the group--sorry all you people not in GA but the lady who started this all said to make it local and since I am starting it here I went with peach fuzz. I could not get the domain name peachfuzz so I have peachfuzzga.org (no www. first). I am using a blog format for now.

Gma17 said...

I've done the first 5 inches today on my hat. I need to go 1 more inch and then I need Kathy to show me how to do the rest.. It is fun but my fingers need a lot of resting .(time for a little wine in the evening) and then back at it..come on down Bridget. it will be fun..

Mary Lesh said...

I am so proud of you Mom.

Jen said...

we need new postssss