Monday, June 22, 2009

The Geigers

Our photographer posted a sneak peek on her blog from our wedding! Here is our one and only professional wedding pic so far :)

Thank you a billion & one times for all the traveling you did to make it to our wedding events this weekend. It was the best weekend of my entire life and I am so thankful for all of the time we had with family and friends!

Love you all! We're off to Jamaica :)

5 comments:

RickyB said...

Jenn, Will you STOP it now. Once again I'm crying... We love you and Adam too. Be safe and Have FUN, Mr and Mrs. Geiger

Kathy said...

Jen and Adam,
Thank you for a wonderful time and for a most memorable wedding. I actually could feel the love between the two of you. Have a wonderful time in Jamaica.

Mary Lesh said...

That's right Jen and Adam, thank you for inviting us. We had a wonderful time. Have fun and be safe. Love you

Bridget said...

What a beautiful picture!! But you are beautiful, the wedding was beautiful, and just a beautiful weekend. Thanks for all the fun. Now go have fun on your honeymoon. I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

Nancy said...

what a freaking lovefest you bunch of saps. ok, just kidding! I agree with everything everyone said!! I had a super super great 10 days with everyone!!!! I only wish pete & hayle could've come to enjoy it too, plus I missed them alot. I love them too. They love you all too. I love everyone.

(I am laughing out loud right now!)