you all look so wonderful??? what do you mean "no sides".. who ever gets there first gets the best side?? that would confuse me. i still sleep on the same side and if I wake up on the other side, it just ruins my day!!whateve!! Just talked to Lori and the guys are home..
Nancy are you all alone?? You must be having a ball!! Give wine boy a break!! go to bed and get some rest so you will be ready for the real party when I am there..PALeASE!!!!!!
19 comments:
rick & cherie do not have 'sides' on their bed???
you all look so wonderful??? what do you mean "no sides".. who ever gets there first gets the best side?? that would confuse me. i still sleep on the same side and if I wake up on the other side, it just ruins my day!!whateve!! Just talked to Lori and the guys are home..
your mom
mom, we just miss you! you should BE here!!!
we're just prepping ourselves for tomorrow night. By the way do you know who your baby daddy is?
you betta!!!!
Speaaking os whos
I meant ho's
bring proof oh yo baby daddy
Idaho, no you da ho
yada, yada, yada
blah blah blah blah
Dam, we are having so much fun!!
I know who the ho is....it's you !
I know who my baby momma is, do you ?
wine boy needs help four sisters and five octives higher and wine running out.
Nancy are you all alone?? You must be having a ball!! Give wine boy a break!! go to bed and get some rest so you will be ready for the real party when I am there..PALeASE!!!!!!
Nancy, what the f--- were you doing?
that is gross!!
Post a Comment