I can't stop looking at this. Then I laugh some more and I have to make myself turn the computer off. Then I come back to it again and start laughing all over again. k
When I first looked at this, I kept thinking,"what is she drinking?". So I had a little wine and I think I would like to know who did your Hair? Maybe I can get mine done when I'm up there!!!Is that tear on your face?? Don't cry...
It didn't take many at all. Matter of fact I think that was in the afternoon. I could send more, but it just gets redundant. I'm laughing so hard, I can't stop. Mike doesn't even think its funny. But I sure do.
10 comments:
OOh she so pretty!
WOW, I gotta get me some of that wine!!!
I can't stop laughing!!
Did the wine go sour or something?
What do you mean sour? I think she looks real good. Hic (excuse me)
I'm still laughing!!! I can't stop. There is something wrong with me. Maybe I need a life.
I can't stop looking at this. Then I laugh some more and I have to make myself turn the computer off. Then I come back to it again and start laughing all over again. k
When I first looked at this, I kept thinking,"what is she drinking?". So I had a little wine and I think I would like to know who did your Hair? Maybe I can get mine done when I'm up there!!!Is that tear on your face?? Don't cry...
look at the 2nd picture again, she's laughing so hard her nose is red!!!!
How many glasses did it take to get so pretty?
It didn't take many at all. Matter of fact I think that was in the afternoon. I could send more, but it just gets redundant. I'm laughing so hard, I can't stop. Mike doesn't even think its funny. But I sure do.
Post a Comment