Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dance off

29 comments:

Barbara said...

Go Ricky - Go Gerry - That was great.

Anonymous said...

Gerry, did you work with a guy Frank Waters at the Publix on 17th street?

Nancy said...

that was awesome!!

Bridget said...

Where did you guys learn how to dance. I want some lessons. (HA HA HA) That was way cool!!

Gma17 said...

WOW!!! what talent...what will you be doing next time? can't wait to see it....FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Loved it! You guys are awesome!

Barbara said...

Kathy how are things working out on your account?

Bridget said...

On a more serious note, Mike has often said that his parents must be rolling over in their graves, with his two brothers antics, so I must say that after 3 weddings in three months, and all the fun, laughter, dancing, and emotions, "Dad must be very PROUD"!! "Mom" hats off to you and dad for raising a bunch of kids, and teaching them the true meaning of LOVE, and FAMILY. I feel blessed to be a part of it. So to the next generation. Have lots of kids and keep this family going! I know that dad is smiling, I just know it!

Nancy said...

bridget!!! you just made me cry. well said!!

Kathy said...

I didn't know you guys were having a dance off, I would have competed!!

RickyB said...

Bridget,
Freaking AWESOME comment !!!! How true. You younger kids, take note, this FAMILY is AWESOME, keep it going.

Mom, Ditto Bridget's comment. You and dad wrote the book on how to raise a family, I do feel blessed, Love ya'll

Mary Lesh said...

I couldn't have said it better. Great comment Bridget and so true.

You kids have got to keep the Braun Family going. You can all start by having some kids.

Anonymous said...

Well, I was thinking that and was gunna write it...Bridget took the words right out of my head!!

Jen said...

by far one of my most memorable wedding moments. aunt nancy, i gotta get the rest of those videos. we should connect & send over aim sometime. do you have an aim screen name?

Jen said...

way to say it bridget!

our family isn't just awesome.

we create awesomeness :)

Kathy said...

Get well soon, Rob!!

In case anyone hasn't heard, Rob had surgery today to have his appendix taken out. The last report I got from mom is that Lori is still with him at the hospital and he's doing fine.

Barbara said...

WOW - thanks for the update Kathy. We didn't know that Rob was having surgery. Glad to hear it went well.

RickyB said...

Holy Shit, What's up with that. Rob, get well soon, we're thinking and praying for your fast recovery..

Nancy said...

Yeah, why are we all hearing this so late?? Get well Rob, I'm sure Lori will take good care of you

Mary Lesh said...

I know Lori is taking good care of Rob. I talked to her this morning and she was at the beach--kids had surfing school. This afternoon she has a sewing class and she said she was NOT going to miss that, but not to worry, Rob drove himself to the hospital so he has a car there if he is released today. She's got his back after 5:00.

Mary Lesh said...

Oh, and G-ma is on call.

Nancy said...

that's our girl!

Linda said...

Lori and Christy took a sewing class with me yesterday. They were 10 minutes late and the teacher yelled at them. I almost died. (she was a little cranky last night). We were there from 4:00 to 8:30 and made purse handles..The purse will come next week. I messed mine up twice, and had to buy more fabric. Lori and Christy did great. However, Christy did burn up her machine, so I know what she will be shopping for.....

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun at the class! Okay, I did get the braun attitude at first when I got scolded...but I quickly forgot about that. I can't wait for next week's class. I know I will make more of these beach bags.
Yes, Leeman did pick Rob up from the hospital, but I did help him as much as I could when I got home and then before I left for surf camp again this morning. He seems to be doing much better anyway...I think the more he does for himself...the quicker the recovery!

Mary Lesh said...

I'm with you Lori, you can't baby these guys. Check on them occasionally and let them know you care or totally ignore them so they don't expect so much from you. It's not like they would do it for you.

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!!!

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!!!!!!!!

Nancy said...

Happy B-Day Brittany!

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Brittany!!! We're celebrating with fireworks for you tonight. Wish you were here.