I know that not everyone will be able to attend my bridal shower, considering many of you are out of town. I wanted to go ahead & get a head count of who thinks they would even be able to come. I do not want to have my matron of honor send out invitations until I'm very sure. If you could just comment on this blog & let me know if you think you could or could not make it. No offense will be taken, promise! I know it's a far drive for a shower. Plus, I rather you be at the wedding anyhow!!
TENTATIVE DATE = May 16th
Love,
Jen
20 comments:
It depends on when its. During April I will be really busy. May or June I should be able as long as it is a weekend.
Same here Jen..I will be in Wales in May too. But give us a date and we will be able to know better..
The tentative date is May 16th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAYLE!!! LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN APRIL..HOPE YOU GOT MY CARD!
Happy Birthday Hayle!
Hey, Jen, it's a no for me, sorry....:-(
thanks nancy, anyone else!?
happy bday hayleeeeee
Sorry Jen ,I will be in Wales.What kind of shower is it?
Are you all set for the wedding? Can't wait...
Hey jen, i will be in wales too :(
I want to go to Wales. Jen I will certainly try to make it.
thanks to all who have responded, and it's OKAY if you can't make it, i completely understand!!!
Barb, we can ride up together if you like.
Jen, I don't think I will be able to make it but I will be there in spirit. This economy SUCKS!!!
Happy belated birthday Hayle.
thank you all for responding so quickly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Neil, how old are you today??
Happy Birthday Neil!
Nancy, Neil is 23. We are all racking up the years.
happy bday neil!!!!
Post a Comment