I don't care, look at how much fun I had! (it was hard to stay still and not laugh waiting for this picture to click)
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Guppy Face
I don't care, look at how much fun I had! (it was hard to stay still and not laugh waiting for this picture to click)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OMG! You have to make this you facebook profile picture. This is awesome.
You go girl!!! I agree with Mary, this is awesome.
mom, get a life seriously! u sit and take pictures of yourself I WANT TO DO THAT TO LETS SIT AND TAKE PICTURES TOGETHER ALLL DAY AND THEN GET LOLLIPOPS AND EVEN HOLD HANDS! NO.
can i have facebook please all my friends have it you can make your profile private so noone can see it all my friends are on there and guess what there is this new thing were if someone you dont know asks to be your friend there is this really cool button you can hit that says decline and then you dont have to talk to them again! mabe you can block him! so then he cant talk to you for ever! what do you say?
hey, BTW, if anyone needs to rent a car for christy's wedding, you can get a 30% discount from Enterprise, National, or Alamo if you like, just let me know....
Oh Nancy I was going to email you. I am flying to Miami and then renting a car to drive to Key West, do you think i can get a discount for that? If not no big deal. But if you could hook a sista up then let me know.
Post a Comment