
This is me coming back from walking the dogs this morning! Snow Again!! It's crazy! It is NEVER like this here! The kids are all so excited. I'm not sending Hayle to school again. I made her go the other day, and an hour later they closed and I had to go get her. So she has a friend over and now I'm making soup. This morning I had another low blood sugar drama. Hayle and Pete told me I got up 30 minutes before I realized I was up!! Hayle told me all these things I was saying and doing and I remember NONE of it!! Scarey!
6 comments:
Wow, Looks like fun Nancy. You better watch your blood sugar...
Bridget, Happy Birthday, Hope you have a GREAT day !!!
Love Ya'll
I really miss the snow. It looks great. And Rick is right you have got to be careful with your sugar. That would have me very worried. Does your doctor get concerned?
Happy Birthday Bridget!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET!!!
The snow does look like fun. The weather has been cold this year, even down here. It's BRRRRRRR time.
nancy that's it, i decided that after this year of our honeymoon expenses, our next big trip will be to wales! i want to come stay at your PRETTY HOUSE and have fun times eating english food and i want to travel to other places in europe, ie-london, heck, wherever. so yeah, be ready for me in like the fall sometime!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT BRIDGET!!!
ROB HAS BEEN AWARDED "NATIONAL STRENGTH N CONDITIONING COACH OF THE YEAR". WE FLY UP TO INDIANAPOLIS FOR THE CEREMONY NEXT W/E AND HE WILL BE IN USA TODAY! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment