Sunday, June 08, 2008

Havasu Falls

24 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Don't know if you should have been jumping in from the top of the falls, but then you are guys.

Bridget said...

Pretty freakin awesome, but I'm more of a Ritz Carlton kind of girl.

Nancy said...

mary, why are you going allthese places with rob?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Linda. You should be getting my "Belated" card in about a week. Have a GREAT day.

Mary Lesh said...

Happy B'day Linda

Barbara said...

Ok I have been out of town so here we go -

Happy Anniversary Nancy & Pete and Mary & John.
Happy Birthday Tony, Linda & Pete.
Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

And a big thanks Lori for letting us have the party at your place Gerry, Jada and I all had a great time.

Lori HELP I couldn't find those cookies you made for the party on your web site!!!

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!!!
Hope you have a great day.

Mary Lesh said...

Nancy,
Rob takes me so I can encourage him along. Without me he is just one big chicken sh_t.

Nancy said...

thats awesome, plus you are very brave!!

Mary Lesh said...

That I am. I had to lead the way throughout the trip. But, I have been training for quite some time. I practice when John and I go Geocaching. I walked on a tree to cross a creek one time. I I took 2 or 3 steps (I can't remember, I lost count) before I grabbed a branch on the other side to steady myself. I did that twice. I don't know why I always lose count at 2 or 3. I am getting really good at it. I started in hopes of applying for Amazing Race. I know they have to do some daredevil stunts. I think the only thing I will have to work on is eating strange things. But they usually allow puking so I think I should be okay. Anyone want to be my partner? I think I am ready.

Nancy said...

never, I cannot run that much, but I do love that show! I haven't seen it in awhile though! but if you do find a partner, maybe they could count for you??

Mary Lesh said...

That's a good idea. I can't run either. I plan on outsmarting everyone. I'll need someone good in Math. Maybe someone with with a sense of direction or maybe someone who just has good sense. I'll be the comic relief. I would like to be the tourist, but they make you work on this tour.

CHL said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Linda.! For all you Floridian's Melissa will be in town this weekend and we were thinking Brunch/Lunch on Sunday so we could all see one another. I will call everyone, but in case I forget till Saturday I thought I would post now. Let me know if that works!

Melissa said...

Wow, it's been embarrassingly long since I've read this blog. I've been so swamped at work. Today I felt like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sq-HYGfnIo

The good news is that I got to hang with Carl (Halsey) in San Diego last weekend. But, disproving any blood-relation to my mom, I didn't take any pictures of us together... dammit. I guess we'll do that next decade.

Anywhoo... are any of you Floridians going to hang out with me while I'm in in the MIA for work? If I don't get a Biasotti-style family get together, I'll feel very unloved.

So in catching up on this blog, I thought I should say
- Congratulations!
- Happy Birthday!
- Great picture!
- Awesome video!
- Ha ha ha ha!
- What the?!...

Nancy said...

melissa, that video is hilarious!! but i am in a crappy mood right now. i was supposed to take my driving test today, but when i got down there, i was missing a document so i couldn't. i even shed a tear to try to convince them I'll bring it in, let me take it, but no. so it cost £30 for today, and i have to reschedule, another £30. i love beurocracy (spelling???) come on!! I freaking cried! losers! now I feel like that guy in the video!!

Nancy said...

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!!??????????????

Mary Lesh said...

Yeah, where is everyone?

Mary Lesh said...

I'm going to PA to stay with Joey while Bridget and Mike are in Italy. She is making me get a pedicure while she has her hair done. I hate that. Then I have to go to a Phillies game Saturday night. I'll probably spend most days by her pool. Gosh how this is going to suck.

CHL said...

Happy Birthday Mom and Ricky!

Nancy said...

Mary, poor you. will you walk around in bridget's high heels and flowing gowns while you're there? you should have a glass of wine and a cell phone in your hand while you sashay around the house too. and sunglasses. i almost fell over (except I was sitting on the couch) when I saw there were 2 whole comments in one day on here!! I hope you're not too busy up there that you can't post comments all day, cuz I'll be checking.

And yes, Happy Birthday Rick and Mary! High Five!!

CHL said...

Since everyone bitches there are no comments here goes:

Just a little sliver of the Boca Elderly:

Yesterday, Leeman and I were in the publix shopping center behind some old lady in a BMW. She was trying to pull down one of the aisles when she decided she needed to back up to make the turn. The old lady stopped and put her car in reverse. Leeman started to do the same, but honked (a gentle sorta heads up) because she was really close to hitting him, and the car behind him was close. So she sort of acknowledges and looks in her rear view, and then keeps backing up. Anyway she hits Leeman's bumper and throws her hands up. She proceeds on parking and Leeman pulls behind her to see if there is any damage (which thankfully there was not) and as she is ignoring us Leeman rolls down the window and says, "just so you know you hit my car. There is no damage fortunately, but you did back into me." He response was, (in a heavy new york accent) "well you should backed up!"

So there you have it folks we should not have been in her way. People here can be so rude and entertaining at the same time.

Kathy said...

Christy, I sort of wish there was some damage just so you would have to call the cops on her. I hate people with snotty attitudes. That should be left for me!!

Happy 50th birthday Rick! I hope you had a wonderful time at your party! We want pictures..

Happy Birthday Mary!! I know, you are suffering up at Bridgets, but hang in there. Mom and I will be up there in about 10 days to help you cope.

Mary Lesh said...

Well, Bridget and Mike are leaving today and they want me to move into the master suite so Mom and Kathy can have the guest room and one of the other bedrooms. I guess that makes me mistress of the house. Hmmm, who owns it now? I think it is mine. I'll be posting pictures of my new home after they leave. I may do some remodeling while she is gone. I'll keep you all posted.

Gma17 said...

Mary, Oh this should be so much fun! Please put the candy on our pillows. And turn the bed down....

Happy Birthday Rick!!!

Christy! How exciting..I meet those people every day. So pleasant..Maybe you should carry a water gun with you. and shoot it when they get out of the car and then tell them that they should have ducked. Just kidding but that would be fun...