Kathy Grech came to visit and brought a couple of photos she had. Nancy and Gerry's school pictures were taken in 1971. The family photo was taken in 1966
Love that picture!! And Nancy, what is wrong with your hair. It is curly, remember?????. I think that is the only time that you all had short hair.It was the "beatles" cut, I think.SOO cute!!
I think Nancy looks just like Hayle. Hayle that is a compliment. I know Brittany hates to hear that she looks just like me. but she has gotten used to it.
Barb, you are soooo wrong. Everyone is not smiling. I enlarged the picture to get a closer look and my face sort of says, "Huh? " I still take the same kind of picture, somebody please teach me how to smile!!!!
7 comments:
That is a good family photo. Everyone seems to have a nice smile. That is quite the hair Nancy and what happened to Rick's neck?
MOM!!! Look at my hair??!!! couldn't be 1966? I would only be 3 in aug of '66. anyway, good grief, that hair!!??
Love that picture!! And Nancy, what is wrong with your hair. It is curly, remember?????. I think that is the only time that you all had short hair.It was the "beatles" cut, I think.SOO cute!!
I think Nancy looks just like Hayle. Hayle that is a compliment. I know Brittany hates to hear that she looks just like me. but she has gotten used to it.
Barb, you are soooo wrong. Everyone is not smiling. I enlarged the picture to get a closer look and my face sort of says, "Huh? " I still take the same kind of picture, somebody please teach me how to smile!!!!
At least you have a cool do. The Sally Field Flying Nun look.
Look at you guys!! How cute is that!? My dad is sooo darn cute. Now I know where I get my chubby face...he had it all along!!
Post a Comment