holy crap, looks like fun!! But I don;t even see Lori in a picture. Whose birthday party was it?? what a bunch of wild women!! Ok, let's just get this over with. I cannot make it everytime you guys get together, and we need to plan girls get together some time. not mothers day. like that time we all went to the mountains somewhere. that was fun. anyway, something like that. i'll update you all soon on milan. we got stuck on top of the mountain in a wind storm!!
2 comments:
Whooooooo!!!!!!
holy crap, looks like fun!! But I don;t even see Lori in a picture. Whose birthday party was it?? what a bunch of wild women!! Ok, let's just get this over with. I cannot make it everytime you guys get together, and we need to plan girls get together some time. not mothers day. like that time we all went to the mountains somewhere. that was fun. anyway, something like that. i'll update you all soon on milan. we got stuck on top of the mountain in a wind storm!!
Post a Comment