Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hayle's Form and skiing down mountain



take a look at the top of the mountain, Hayle comes down first in her turquise jacket, and Pete is right behind her.....

27 comments:

CHL said...

That's pretty cool. It has been years since I have been skiing. At first I was certain Pete or Hayle were going to take one another out, fall, or something. How long were you there?

Gma17 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLE!!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

I was concentrating on Hayle so much I never noticed Pete. Looks like I am going to have to watch again.

Mary Lesh said...

I swear the first time I watched it the end was not there. Don't ask me what happened, but I swear it stopped when Hayle got to the bottom and I never saw Pete. Second time I saw him. I sure wish I could go skiing. Maybe next year.

CHL said...

Happy Birthday Hayle!!!!!

Nancy said...

we got there Friday afternoon. we had dinner at the hotel, which was amazingly delicious!! The next morning we got up early and drove to the mountain (about 10 minutes) and started skiing. I am so incredibly out of shape. my thighs were SO on FIRE when I got down, I had to sit down while Pete and Hayle went down again and again. I went back up, maybe 5-6 more times, but they were on fire every time. we had lunch and drinks at the cafe there, then left after the wind storm kicked up. Last Sunday was mothers day over here, so pete had booked a couple treatments for me at the spa and it was SO needed. another good meal sat nite and home Sunday afternoon. We're so lucky. However, I'm thinking this summer we will stay home all summer.

Nancy said...

OMG! I had to take Pete to the airport today to go to Dublin. The airport is about 30 minutes from our house. And it took me 2 HOURS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH! At first I thought it was humorous that I couldn't find my way home even with a sat-nav. (the road to my house was closed due to an accident so the sat nav wanted me to go a way I couldn't) Then I started getting mad, then furious, then I was calling Pete at the airport screaming and cursing at him cuz I didn't know where I was, and then I started crying. I was hysterical. Finally, I figured I was going to wait at the airport til the road was cleared from the accident. But I didn't need to in the end. OMG What a morning!!!

Kathy said...

OMG it's me!!! Hey everbody, it's me. I'm finally on line. I have alot of BLOGS to read and catch up on. I'm sooo excited. Hello everyone!!!!!

Gma17 said...

Welcome back Kathy!!! Yea!!!

Nancy said...

thank freaking god! NO ONE has been posting and I'm SOOO SAD! I wake up and the first thing I do is check the blog, and NOTHING! Please somebody, Kathy, Blog!!

Unknown said...

I could of sworn I posted on this, but I don't see it. Maybe that was in a dream? It is so freezing today it's gross. I am really excited to go to Florida this weekend...but it's Jacksonville Fl, not so good.

Nancy said...

brittany, let's hear about all your travels...

Kathy said...

Hello

Kathy said...

Sorry, I was just testing my user name and Password, It's been awhile.
Well today was Dad's (Grandpa's) birthday and I was kind of hoping he was going to perform one of those heavenly miracles for me but then, I forgot to buy a lottery ticket.
Tomorrow is Neil's birthday and he told me he has to work from now until Saturday, and on that day he has a fight, so I don't know when I'm going to be able to give him his birthday cake. I sure hope I don't have to eat it all before he sees it.
Linsey leaves for Kansas City this Friday to go on vacation with her friend Erin.
Oh, I cleaned out my garage, so I can finally park my car in it. But.. there's a big fat lizard with a curly tail out there so I'm not to happy about that.Well that's all I got. Maybe I'll go get that lottery ticket, there's still time.

Mary Lesh said...

Good luck! Why are Linsey and Erin going to Kansan? I mean, what is there?
I feel for you with that lizard. I hate the ones with curly tails. They are freaky.
I hope you don't have to have Neil's cake and eat it too. Well, Happy Birthday Neil. Not like you'll see this, but Happy Birthday anyway.

Nancy said...

oh kathy you've brought me such joy.........thank you for posting. I thought about Dad yesterday too. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEIL. I just finished Hayle's cakke, holy crap it was good!! we are so looking forward to coming to FL in, 9 days!!

Unknown said...

I always make cake for people and eat the whole thing. I make cakes when it is someone's birthday knowing I won't see them. Hey what can i say I like cake. Lizard with a curly tail...ok I just threw up in my mouth! I would not be cleaning that garage. My travels were good. I am ready to travel again. I am so mad for not going abroad in college so I really want to get promoted here and then get a job at a magazine in Europe (kidding mom) (no not really). I travel again in September for work so something to look forward to. I am trying to convince one of my colleagues to take a language class with me, I think we are going to just need to find an extra $600- laying around somewhere. Maybe in my underwear drawer. Nancy why are you going to Florida and for how long?

Barbara said...

Nancy and Lori you guys need to let us know when you want to meet up so we can make some plans.

Melissa said...

Wow- what progress! I stopped checking the blog when it got so slow.

Kathy- glad to hear you're on. Brit- glad to hear you're back.

Skiing looks like so much fun, but I'm anti-cold right now.

I just got back from San Fran and this weekend I'm going to San Antonio. Not looking too forward to it, but I'm trying to make you guys envious of my travel, so I'll lie and tell you it's going to be awesome. But really- San Antonio? I don't think I'm fooling you!

And Brit, I love your idea of baking cakes for people you know you won't see! BRILLIANT!!

Unknown said...

Yea it is pretty brilliant.

Kathy said...

Brittany, your body doesn't look like it's ever seen a slice of cake, let alone the whole thing!!
Lori made some awesome cookies for me to give to Neil because he likes them better than cake. He also told me he had to work tonight so we decided that he would come up to West Palm (where I work) and I would take him out to lunch and i would give him all the cookies, naturally with a candle for him to blow out at that time. Well, he calls at about noon to tell me he just got up and he has the night off from work. Well i couldn't afford lunch and dinner (you know how much he eats) so we decide to meet up for dinner and Linsey can go with us. Since I'm watching my pennies (that's the only reason) I had to resort to eating a few cookies instead of buying lunch.
Back to the diet plan again tomorrow and I've already signed up to meet with my walking group on Sunday.
I do have to tell you Brittany, that I wish cake looked as good on me as it does on you!!!!

Nancy said...

we are flying in on thursday the 20, we are going to key largo to swim with the dolfins the monday after easter. and disney i think the thursday or friday after that til sunday. a family we know from here will be there as well. hayle is dying for johnny and kelly to meet them. i want to get a pedicure, go out to eat and shop. that is MY plan. ah, i just finished leftover chinese for breakfast. i LOVE chinese food. I know BB said they ate it so much when she was waitressing that they don't eat it that often. but not me. i still could eat it everyday. everyday. i bet i could eat it 3 x's a day too. ok, how weird is this. the girl i like who does my waxes (leg and bikini) left the 4star spa she was working at and is starting out on her own. she is coming to my house this morning to wax me here. i didn't want to go to her house. i'm afraid of 2way mirrors and cameras, you know. so it's a little weird, but I really like her, so I'm doing it!

Barbara said...

We will be arriving in Orlando Thursday, Mar 27 and will be leaving on Friday, April 4th. (there's something about that date, hum) Gerry will going to Wrestlemania on Sunday with the boys. Jr. will be there for the weekend also, but don't know what his plans are yet. We are going to drive over to Siesta Key one day, here it is one of the most beautiful beaches. Otherwise we are pretty much free for family fun time. Anyone else going besides Nancy & Lori's family? Mom? Linda? Any of the adult kids? Gerry can't wait to see Mickey.

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone is going to FL! Very jealous. Nancy I don't think that is weird about the lady coming to your house. Unless you guys are planning on hanging out after and watch tv, that might be weird. I made holly wax me (my roommate) but she burnt me so now we both go to professionals. My stomach is killing me right now I need to go!

Nancy said...

She was AWESOME! totally professional! she gave me some brochures to give out to friends. obviously she thinks I'm more popular than I am, I think she gave me 100. she's russian and really nice!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Looks like th afamily is havin fun. While you'll are in sunny Florida (I love Disney), I get to spend the last week of March in lovely Wichita Kansas, Yuck...Anyway, love ya'll and miss ya

hayle said...

huh welllll thanks alot mom yeah that is NOT how i get up the hill at least I dont fall down the hill every 3 seconds!! HMPH!