Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Gang



26 comments:

Nancy said...

i like me in this picture better than mom's friends pictures, email me a copy please

Mary Lesh said...

What a great picture!

Jen said...

Looks great ! Wish I could have been there :(

Barbara said...

This picture just doesn't reflect our true beauty. I had a great time. Everything went pretty smooth, all and all. Next time I want to go out with all of the "if you are a cousin of me" (Melissa's) people. lol

sheila said...

Wow! You all look great! I've figured out most of you. I think Ricky & family is missing, right? And is that Joey to Mike's left?

I've really got to come out to see you all.

Bridget, did you talk to Mike about April 13?
Is there a way for me to send you pictures?
You can email me at sheilagregory@comcast.net

Love you all,
Sheila

sheila said...

Whoa! I just put a picture attached to my name! I'm not sure how I did that, now, how do I put one on your blog?

CHL said...

Cyrpus, how cool. I dated a boy who lived/ grew up in cyprus. His favorite food was Schwarma (it is actually lebonese). I swear I have never been so jealous of a family as the Caltabiano's - living overseas and traveling soooooo much. I can't wait till I am in your shoes and possibly more cultured then Hayle. Leeman and I are trying to learn spanish and saving for a trip to South Africa to visit his sister (maybe in the summer).

I am reading Love in the time of Cholera, and I just finished The Good Guy by Dean Koontz. I love when Leeman reads books with me because when we are finished we play "what celebrity would play the role of" Maybe I will read the next book you read Mel, but I have heard over and over Running with Scissors is not that good.

Bridget said...

okay everyone, I have a great spot for vacation. This place is rented for up to 30 people. You rent the entire resort for one party. You can have up to 30 people. The more you have the less it costs. The price is for 7 nights and includes all meals cooked by your personal chefs. For 20 people it would be $950.00 per person for the whole week, and for 30 people it would be abour $865.00 per person. It includes everything. Go to taninah.com

CHL said...

Hello Wedding, now if only Leeman would ask!

Mary Lesh said...

Here is a link to the website Bridget is talking about

http://www.taninah.com/home.htm

Looks fabulous

Bridget said...

Christy, give me Leeman's number.

Barbara said...

Looks great. Let us know once you talk with Leeman. lol

CHL said...

It was actually Leeman who said it first. I read Bridget's post and he said, "Wedding, hey will you marry me?"

But I would never accept that as a proposal.

Mary Lesh said...

You don't have to we all do. Leeman, Christy says yes! Now set the date.

hayle said...

christy just ask him! i know it is really weird but i saaw it opn tv once it was really sweet. i do have Leeman's email address from when you came in feruary last year. but i wouldn't do that unless you wanted me to, i am a good convincer. i convinced bridget's next door neighbor to convince my dad to get a webcam, because my mom and dad thought it was stupid to have a webcam. but two days later i got one! mwahahahahaha

hayle said...

hey what is Johnny's blog called again i can't remember! sorry i completley changed the subject but i need to know i havn't been on for ages!

Nancy said...

whoa, hold on, how did i miss all this in one day!!! Ok, we are in, just let us know when! If you want to know the dates we're available, let me know, we are a little 'off' from you all. but sounds great!!

I am so excited. Christy your post made me swoon. (I hope that doesn't sound gay) You two are so cute!

Bridget said...

looks like everybody is in. Christy & Leeman lets work on a date.

Bridget said...

Why do I have a trash can after all of my comments?

Melissa said...

Ha! Aunt Bridget, you have a trash can after your comments because you can delete your own comments. Nobody else sees a trash can (except after their own comments). At least I think that's what it is.

And Christy- First, you know I'm the last to pressure you into marriage. But I liked Hayle's comment, and thought I would point out that it's a tradition (in Ireland and possibly other parts of the world) that on a Leap Year (that's this year!) Women ask men to marry them. I don't really expect you to do that, but just a thought!

And for any of you who think that Christy would really get engaged and just accept the first wedding destination that was thrown out there, I'll bet you're sadly mistaken!

Melissa said...

Oh, and Christy- maybe we should buy a ripped off Rosetta Stone in Spanish to help us both learn Spanish? I always see ads on Craigslist. If we split (mom, you want in?), it won't be too much. Then we'll all make copies or pass it around...

Any other takers?

Gma17 said...

Holy Cow!! All this happening, is making me dizzy! When (notice, I did not say "if")I win lotto, that is where we all will go. What a beautiful place that is. AND, if there happens to be a wedding there. all the better.. chef cooking for you all week??? WOW!!!

Barbara said...

But in some of the videos/pictures it looks like the guest are cooking. Maybe we can get Adam to ask Jennifer to marry him and have a double wedding. Then just think, babies, babies, babies.

Mary Lesh said...

Don't think babies come just because there is a wedding. It hasn't worked for me yet.

Bridget said...

Guests are cooking nothing. You have private chefs for 3 meals a day.

Nancy said...

ok, so whats the latest on Taninah? BB, how did you hear of it, and have inquired at all about anything? If Leeman and Christy aren't ready to, you know, take that big leap, do we all want to plan a holiday down there anyway?? It doesn't HAVE to be a wedding (although-that would be a spectacular place to have one, and God knows we're all hoping) If we need time to plan and save, we could look at May of '09, or summer of '09?? I want to go so bad!!! It looks SOOO nice!!!! And I could totally get my fill of authentic mexican cuisine (why is it everything revolves around food with me??) ok, just wondering......