Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Birthday to youuuu!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!

You are so good at sending other people birthday cards, so here is your birthday card via the world wide web :) 

Hope you had a grrrrrreat birthday! We think about you often.

Love, 
Us Braun's 

23 comments:

hayle said...

OMG grandma were you surprised?! i can't wait to get home and then we can webcam each other and since yours is up and everything if johny and kelly come over they will beble to see me!

happy belated birthday

Nancy said...

OMG!!!! Yeah Giants!! I got the see the whole first half at the airport in Newark, then pilot announced it on the flight! I was so happy, although I didn't even take off my eye mask, I just smiled real big! So, now I am home. I slept the entire flight, but not deeply, so I'm a little tired. Doing laundry and vaccuuming. Then I have a list Pete made up for me. But we leave on Friday to go to Cyprus for a week. I'll let you know how that goes.

What a great long weekend that was. I know Mom had a great time and was probably never so surprised! I'm so excited about all my stuff #I brought home too. ok, maybe a small nap is in order, eyes keep closing for....z.z.z.z.z.

Nancy said...

I am going to put the BEST salsa recipe on my blog as a new post (don't want to put that on this one) so go there if you want it

Barbara said...

Lori can I get the recipe for that salad dressing we had. Mmmm Mmmm good.

Nancy said...

also Lori, could I get that chicken marinade recipe?! I want to make that tomorrow night with chicken and shrimp! Yum!!

Nancy said...

ok, i've also posted the video of BB getting a fax on my blog so go there for that too.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bridget !!!!!! Hope you have a GREAT day..

Nancy said...

Yeah, Happy B-Day! We called but got your voicemail, so be sure to check it.

oh yeah, I got some texts accidentily from someone apparently having a lovers quarrel. Although I think they're about high school age.

Barbara said...

What is everyone giving up for lent? Gerry & I are going to give up TV and soda.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Bridget!!!

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Love you!
Melissa

Melissa said...

Oh- Soda AND tv? You're crazy!!

I guess since I'm a glutton and I don't go to church, it'd be hypocritical for me to give something up, right? I'm just going to try to hold steady on the 'ole New Year's Resolutions. One of mine is to read a book per month. For people who read all the time, that sounds crazy. For me, it's a task (although I do enjoy it). If anyone wants to join me, my second book is "Running With Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. My mom is reading it too, so feel free to join the club...

Nancy said...

I read that book. I hated it. I thought ooh this will be good, they made a movie of it and lots of talk about it. But it grossed me out with a lot of talk of poop and throw up and disgusting things. Anyway, thats what I remember of it, sounds good huh? I'd love to know what you think, because I think you're more intellectual than me. I mean, right now I'm reading 'The Undomesticated Goddess'. A real girly, book without much depth (or any) but oh well, it makes me laugh.

CHL said...

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Bridget! Hope you had a fabulous day.

Bridget said...

Thank you everyone. Melissa, read the Kite Runner, and A thousand splendid suns. They are both great. Barb, whats with TV and soda? What are you going to do at night?

Barbara said...

Hopefully more than we have been. Day 2 so far. Happy Belated Birthday.

sheila said...

BEFORE I GO FURTHER,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. BRAUN!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR....HAPPY CHILDREN, GROWN UPS...WHATEVER! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE PICTURES ARE OF! THE FIRST VIDEOS LOOK LIKE LORI, SO THEY MUST BE HERS. :)
MISS YOU ALL. COME VISIT!

HUGS TO YOU ALL

SHEILA

Mary Lesh said...

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy whatever, and How do you do? I want to come visit again, but either I don't have the time or I don't have the money and sometimes both.

HH3 said...

Wow, Happy Birthday to everyone!!
Soda is hard if you love it, but you can find something else to drink but TV, thats big!! Maybe you will read that book, sounds gross!!! I am trying to read a book a month also. I just finished Marley and Me. I am starting the latest Nicholas Sparks book, The Choice. Have a good day everyone!! :)

Mary Lesh said...

Nicholas Sparks is good. I read The Notebook and The Wedding. Great reading.

Gma17 said...

Thank you , Thank you and thank you, Sheila.. You need to come here and visit.. We love getting together and everybody woud love seeing you again. I think of you every Christmas when I am opening my presents, remembering when you wrapped up my purse!!! Them were the good ole days..

Nancy said...

test

Nancy said...

hmmm, yesterday it wouldn't let me post. I'll try to remember what I was saying. Wow, Sheila, so great to hear from you. I am currently reading the Undomesticated Goddess', and have The Kite Runner, Thousand Splendid Suns, The Choice, and the Tom Cruise Biography waiting in the wings. So, we are in Cyprus. It's a bit chilloer than we'd like, but we're still enjoying. We're trying to eat as much feta cheese and baklava as we can, so far so good! And Hayle and I gave up fighting with each other for lent. We're struggling, but doing it. We are now 7 hours ahead of you over here. I'll try to post a picture tonight so you can see where we are. Talk to you all soon.

CHL said...

Cyrpus, how cool. I dated a boy who lived/ grew up in cyprus. His favorite food was Schwarma (it is actually lebonese). I swear I have never been so jealous of a family as the Caltabiano's - living overseas and traveling soooooo much. I can't wait till I am in your shoes and possibly more cultured then Hayle. Leeman and I are trying to learn spanish and saving for a trip to South Africa to visit his sister (maybe in the summer).

I am reading Love in the time of Cholera, and I just finished The Good Guy by Dean Koontz. I love when Leeman reads books with me because when we are finished we play "what celebrity would play the role of" Maybe I will read the next book you read Mel, but I have heard over and over Running with Scissors is not that good.