pete must be honored to be called the 'man van'.. is that right? or did it say 'van man'? why did he say that every three years??? The van looks new in the photo's. My favorite memory in the van, you ask? Of course the memorable drive to bridgets for xmas. we stopped for fast food in DC. and when we got to bridgets the next day (just kidding) we were still picking chicken nuggets and slices of tomato from under the seats. ahhh, it was so much fun. me, mom, lori, and 3 kids. where were rob and pete? in the other car, alone.
OH NO! Goodbye Millenium! On to greener pastures I'm sure...
So I awoke to the news that Hilary won in Florida... Dying to know who my Florida fam voted for?? I don't want to start a political war on this blog, but I'm just curious who my fellow Dems are looking at these days with it being such a close race and Edwards just dropped out.
Well, John Edwards got my vote!! I will blame his failure ,somewhat on my grandson Neal. Although he wanted to vote for Edwards, he decided not to vote. Had Edwards received 15%(he got 14%) he wo9uld have stayed in the race. Sorry, Neal I had to tell on you..Shame shame. I just heard that all of us who voted for Edwards are bigots. How about that? They did have a lot of Hillary cheerleaders at the pole where I voted. She will be my second choice but I do believe she will have a big uphill climb to make it..
8 comments:
man, Is it really goodbye this time? Well, it done you good...I hope the next one serves you as well
ill keep the van in my prayers
pete must be honored to be called the 'man van'.. is that right? or did it say 'van man'? why did he say that every three years??? The van looks new in the photo's. My favorite memory in the van, you ask? Of course the memorable drive to bridgets for xmas. we stopped for fast food in DC. and when we got to bridgets the next day (just kidding) we were still picking chicken nuggets and slices of tomato from under the seats. ahhh, it was so much fun. me, mom, lori, and 3 kids. where were rob and pete? in the other car, alone.
Where's hello van?
huh?
Well, aren't they getting a new one to replace the old one?
OH NO! Goodbye Millenium! On to greener pastures I'm sure...
So I awoke to the news that Hilary won in Florida... Dying to know who my Florida fam voted for?? I don't want to start a political war on this blog, but I'm just curious who my fellow Dems are looking at these days with it being such a close race and Edwards just dropped out.
Well, John Edwards got my vote!! I will blame his failure ,somewhat on my grandson Neal. Although he wanted to vote for Edwards, he decided not to vote. Had Edwards received 15%(he got 14%) he wo9uld have stayed in the race. Sorry, Neal I had to tell on you..Shame shame. I just heard that all of us who voted for Edwards are bigots. How about that? They did have a lot of Hillary cheerleaders at the pole where I voted. She will be my second choice but I do believe she will have a big uphill climb to make it..
Post a Comment