Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's Snowing in Georgia!!!!!



What a cheap thrill!

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow Mary that is beautiful. Where were you? Now that is what I'm talking about. If it is going to be sooooo cold there should be beautiful snow.

Melissa I sent you a new invite. Let me know if you need any help.

Mary Lesh said...

That was just around the corner from our neighborhood at Clinton Park on Ephesus Church Road. Not sure if it is considered Villa Rica or Winston GA

Nancy said...

very pretty!!

Melissa said...

Wow- that looks way prettier than it did in my neck of the woods last night. Not that anything is left of it this morning (insert frowny face)

Aunt Barb- thanks for re-sending the invite. I'll give my mom's pic some time on the "front page" before posting my message

And Aunt Nancy- I was just joking with Brittany. She said she was going to email me in her last post online, and she didn't. I'm not really mad. Actually I'm kinda pissed at YOU for going to Cyprus! WTF?? All you do is jet-set!!! You're starting to make Bridget's life look dull (not to start some duel over fabulousness between the two of you)...

Nancy said...

I knew you weren't really mad at brit, I was just being nosy...

Jen said...

yeah the snow here looked more like saw dust on the grass. we did get a 2 hour delay out of it though. so i'll take it!

Nancy said...

well,all we've had here is rain. and more rain!! Calling for more today. Pete's going to Milan this morning to ski. I'm going back to bed after he and Hayle leave today, very tired!

Mary Lesh said...

You are staying home while Pete and Hayle go to Milan, skiing? What, are you crazy?

Nancy said...

no Hayle went to school, she's staying home with me. He took some people from work who won some contest. But funny how both he and Mark had to go. Surely could've done with only one of them. but whatever. I know he was very excited to go and I can't blame him. Now he'll have to take us next year.

Melissa said...

Hey Aunt Barb- can you send me another invite? Send it to:
melissashayes @ gmail . com

Not sure why I didn't get the other one- I checked both email accounts.

Thanks so much!
Melissa

Barbara said...

I resent the invitation Melissa. Left out the middle "s" on the first one.

Barbara said...

I think we will join you all in Orlando in March. Details, details, I need more details when you have them.

Happy Birthday Leeman