I don't know about you but I certainly think this is alot nicer to look at when you pull up the blog then that last creepy picture.This is a picture I took at my girl friend's who lives on Berry's College campus in Rome, GA and this is just a short beautiful walk from her house. This is where I want to take you (Linda and Hank) next time you come up. There are more deer on this campus then I have seen any where. Anyways, I just had to put a more pleasant picture up so when I check the blog I wasn't slapped in the face with those "Charlies Angel" I mean "Becky's Bitches".
7 comments:
Thank You Barb!!!! That picture was CREEPY!!! This is an awesome picture.
Your welcome - just too CREEPY.
You didn't think Tony was pretty?
Not even a Little!!
OMG, since this morning, we have nothing but 24 hour weather news!! Yes, you guessed it...it's a HURRICANE. However, it is not a HURRICANE, it's a tropical storm, and will be hitting us as such. But we have evacuation orders, shelters open and good old Jeb has already declared a "State of Emergency". We are in the "CONE OF CHAOS". Broward and Dade schools are closed and gas lines are two blocks long with 2 hr waits....All this over a tropical storm. I can't even imagine what will hapen if we actually get a hurricane. I am so sick of looking at and hearing Don Noe...But watch out Rick, looks like it could hit North Carolina as a Hurricane. I think you've gotten hit with more than us since you moved up there!! Good Luck..
I think you are right Linda, North Carolina seems to get hit alot. So when is this BIG tropical storm suppose to hit. I hope we get some rain out of it. We have had quite a bit lately, but can use a whole lot more.
How was Christian's b'day? Was the party today? How did that go?
Barb, (I'm invisable again)..Go figure!!..The storm should hit Wednesday morning. I was hoping to get a day off work out of it, actually I was hoping to get two days off, but that did not happen. Jeb was on the news last night telling everyone, we have plenty of gas..Port Everglades has more than we ever had before, don't worry. Well, at 4:00am this morning, I went to three gas stations before I found one that had gas.....News Flash, Port everglades goesn't have gas pumps for us, so where are the trucks..What good is the gas if you can't get it to the stations...
The party was good. Brian and Heather came and there were about 10 kids. They had go-karts/bumper boats, lazer tag, mini-golf, and it was frickin hot...
Well, I better go get some work done. I'm leaving at 9:30 to get a mammo and then hair color...hoping to get the day off tomorrow...
Post a Comment