Sunday, August 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!


So sorry this is late. I was thinking of you. By the way, everyone, yesterday was my anniversary for quitting smoking. 20 years!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks everyone, yes I had a great day! Mary, you seriously track your quitting smoking date?? After that long, doesn't it seem like you never smoked even, like it doesn't even count that you did?? Hmm, that's weird??
So where is everyone??? Sometimes there's 29 comments and now we're going for days with only one or two. Kathy asked EVERYONE a question and no one answered yet. Of course you'll have to go back a post now to see it, so you better do it. We don't want to hear about her teeth brushing again do we. Well, since I read this 20 times a day, I sure don't.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are fantastic...I want to go back to Rome...and the rest of the trip would be a dream come true..Nancy, you should count your blessings every day..Kathy..stop eating marsmallows0.they are all sugar..aren't they??Lori made her own marshmallows. I'm telling you ..she is getting to be a real Martha Stewart.. Love you all I am so Lucky too ...The Best family in the whole wide world.

Mary Lesh said...

I only remember the day I quit because it was your birthday the year Andy died.
Anyway, on to bigger and better things. I played my third game of golf today. I am getting pretty good. Of course we couldn't finish because we ran out of time. The golf marshall had to come out and let us know they were closing. But, I was just at 138 on the 15h hole with a par of 72 for all 18 holes. No, I am not doing too shabby. I played much better this time than last. Well, last time I could only play 5 holes because it was so hot I got sick. My self diagnosis was heat stroke.
I started knitting again because I have a baby on the way. I started a blanket and a sweater. The sweater is so cute. It is so tiny. I only got 4 inches of the back done, but it is still so tiny.
Not much new here. Tony was suppose to be here Wednesday and I called tonight and he said it will probably be Thurs or Friday now.
Good, I don't have to clean tomorrow.

Nancy said...

I can't make it.

Anonymous said...

How about Pop Corn???or soup...Have fun Sunday..withe price of gas going up again, we will all be staying home. They said tonight that by the end of the month it will go up 50 cents..and that's crappy.and that means everything else goes up.. beautiful day today didn't even get up to 90 today.. love you all..by the way Kathy, I read the article and sent it to a few ...