I keep telling Tony and his friends to stop but they can't seem to stay out of my damn make up case. I just wish creepy could say enough about the picture.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well i'm Glad that my bad taste for such Tacky Make up has some how made you feel better about your life. Helping people is what i do just as long as it doesn't take effort or use energy.
Christy, I just sent you a link to follow that will let you be a contributor which enables you to post and add pictures. If you need any help - just give me a call. Who are your "friends" Tony?
Gee Tony I have been waiting for a good picture of you but you didn't have to go to so much trouble...You sure learned a lot from your Navy years, I guess..
well, I started Atkins diet today. I hate dieting. Really hate it. But this has the fewest rules, so I can remember it. Eat meat and cheese, cooked in butter and oil. ugh. well, it works. I'll do it for a few weeks anyway. long enought to hopefully fit in my new dress.
6 comments:
Well i'm Glad that my bad taste for such Tacky Make up has some how made you feel better about your life. Helping people is what i do just as long as it doesn't take effort or use energy.
Christy,
I just sent you a link to follow that will let you be a contributor which enables you to post and add pictures. If you need any help - just give me a call.
Who are your "friends" Tony?
Gee Tony I have been waiting for a good picture of you but you didn't have to go to so much trouble...You sure learned a lot from your Navy years, I guess..
well, I started Atkins diet today. I hate dieting. Really hate it. But this has the fewest rules, so I can remember it. Eat meat and cheese, cooked in butter and oil. ugh. well, it works. I'll do it for a few weeks anyway. long enought to hopefully fit in my new dress.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Guess what? Kathy is coming down too next week Fun Fun Fun is on the agenda!!
Post a Comment