Kathy, you have never looked better! Swear to God, you really look great in that picture. And that is a funny picture of Tony. I had to go back and look at it again. So today I went and picked up the photo we had taken of us and the dogs. Yes, I only took my free one. Because the girl uses film instead of digital, we couldn't be 'natural' which is what I wanted. I didn't really want posed pictures, but that's what we did. Oh, and when we were 3 pictures away from being done, I remembered I forgot to take my hair out of the clip. So my hair looked so stupid! Did anyone say anything, no. I also picked up a picture Hayle did in art that we had framed. So cute!! Hmm, not sure what else I'll do today, 'cuz I cleaned yesterday and really don't feel like it today. I'll let you know what I come up with. Lori, I loved your last post. Your hair and the homework. UGH! We fight everyday over doing math. Fight. Everyday. Hey, has anyone else read any Marian Keyes books? I LOVE HER!
Oh My God...that picture is so funny...is that Tony??? It is true...Kathy you look great! Nancy, maybe the photographer thought you wanted your hair to look funny... Kelly this morning told me she loved my dress except for...well...she didn't want to hurt my feelings...but...in the dress my boobs looked like hers...very small! Can you believe that my 6 year old tells me this!!! okay...I am tired and must retire for the evening...I have a very big day tomorrow. I am in charge of the music for the Pep-Rally's tomorrow to kick off the raffle. This should be interesting...There are 3 different Pep-rally's for different age groups. The girls I work with want to pull Kelly out of the crowd to pop a balloon with money in it at the 1st graders and under rally...and Johnny to do the same at the 5th - 2nd graders. I know I will be watching them and screw up the music...I must keep my concentration! Good night all...
Have fun Lori. By the way Lori,those cute comments the kids make, they don't go away. Tony told me to stop getting a "Butch" hair cut a few years ago. Jen can't remember me ever being skinny. I showed her a dress I used to wear and she said, "Thank God you can't wear it now." I asked, "Why?" and she replied, "Cuz it's ugly." Get used to it. Although, the girls tell me, "You'll always be 30 to me, mom." and "You're so cute, mom."
So, you like Christy and Melissa best, right? I would. Hayle NEVER forgets how old I am. And she reminds me, let's see, oh yeah, every day. Today she said oh that was 42 years ago, oh I mean 43! Thanks Hayle
Okay...well the pep-rallies were great! Johnny wasn't too impressed...but Kelly did dance the entire time! Even the older kids were doing the wave...which I really thought they would think the rally was gay...it was probably the music I was playing...I'm sure it had everything to do with ME!
That is so friggin funny!!!! I couldn't even read it to mom on the phone I was laughing so hard. The closest Johnny and Kelly have gotten to that is when I would whisper to them in Church and they would wave their hand in front of their nose and say eeewwww...
Christy, where did you learn to take pictures like that??!! Honestly, I think you are better than your mother. :-) The ones you took in Italy were as impressive (so impressive I remember) Did you learn from Leeman or from a class? I want to be able to do that. That's it, I'm calling a school today. Hey, what kind of camera do you have?
Kathy, it must be payback. I remember when we were all at your house in Ocala for july 4th, right after our wedding, so 14 years ago. How old was Linsey? And I remember she came down in the morning, so little and sweet in her little pj's, and you said, ooh, that breath. Maybe Neil heard it. Although, he must not have seen you, 'cuz you were smiling and hugging her. I was there, and you thought it was cute bad breath. I was thinking, aww, I can't wait to have one. It used to be cute. But even now, at 10 years old, I had to make her go brush her teeth last night. whew!
Ok Christy, I will have to go look at your photos! Lori has some of your Italy pics blown up and framed..they are great .. now I must tell you how cute kids sayings are. My youngest daughter was great. The first time my friend Betty Jane saw her she remarked that she was a little "MaryAnn" cause she looked so much like me. How sweet? No My sweet daughter screamed "No I don't." Then she shed real tears.. Poor child... Remember that Lori???
I guess you could say I am self taught. No, my mom I guess. Really, I just mimic photos I have seen and liked. Try that method before shelling out money for classes. I was using my mom's camera a Nikon D70 this time. My camera is a Nikon N75 (I think). I used that in Italy.
I also cannot wait for Florida. Can't wait to see everyone.
I am so jealous! You will all be together once again!!! Does no one want to come over here!!!!??? I will just risk MY life and have to come over there. hmph! We are planning on painting Hayle's room. Kinda an aqua bluish/greenish. Then she wants a 'sea' scene painted on one wall. She's so particular I'd have to search for a professional, so we'll have to wait and see on that one. Anyway......see ya later
Kathy , if you came down at least for the week end we would almost all be together ...How about it?? Sorry Nancy....I will see you in November and that will be loads of fun..
What is in Fairhope Ala.? Bridget and family are coming down to Fl for a sales meeting Like around the 7th..Since Leeman will be working at the sales meeting, Christy and Mary Ellen decide to come down too,on the 7th of Sept.. Just a long week end but it will be fun...Man I just dropped a big old cutting board on my big toe and it is really hurting ...bleeding too. Stupid cutting board..
Ouch! Mom, why are you typing on the blog as your foot bleeds?? I am signing up for a photoshop class on monday. It start 19th sept. yeah, something to do!
16 comments:
Kathy, you have never looked better! Swear to God, you really look great in that picture. And that is a funny picture of Tony. I had to go back and look at it again. So today I went and picked up the photo we had taken of us and the dogs. Yes, I only took my free one. Because the girl uses film instead of digital, we couldn't be 'natural' which is what I wanted. I didn't really want posed pictures, but that's what we did. Oh, and when we were 3 pictures away from being done, I remembered I forgot to take my hair out of the clip. So my hair looked so stupid! Did anyone say anything, no. I also picked up a picture Hayle did in art that we had framed. So cute!! Hmm, not sure what else I'll do today, 'cuz I cleaned yesterday and really don't feel like it today. I'll let you know what I come up with. Lori, I loved your last post. Your hair and the homework. UGH! We fight everyday over doing math. Fight. Everyday. Hey, has anyone else read any Marian Keyes books? I LOVE HER!
Oh My God...that picture is so funny...is that Tony???
It is true...Kathy you look great!
Nancy, maybe the photographer thought you wanted your hair to look funny...
Kelly this morning told me she loved my dress except for...well...she didn't want to hurt my feelings...but...in the dress my boobs looked like hers...very small! Can you believe that my 6 year old tells me this!!!
okay...I am tired and must retire for the evening...I have a very big day tomorrow. I am in charge of the music for the Pep-Rally's tomorrow to kick off the raffle. This should be interesting...There are 3 different Pep-rally's for different age groups. The girls I work with want to pull Kelly out of the crowd to pop a balloon with money in it at the 1st graders and under rally...and Johnny to do the same at the 5th - 2nd graders. I know I will be watching them and screw up the music...I must keep my concentration!
Good night all...
Have fun Lori. By the way Lori,those cute comments the kids make, they don't go away. Tony told me to stop getting a "Butch" hair cut a few years ago. Jen can't remember me ever being skinny. I showed her a dress I used to wear and she said, "Thank God you can't wear it now." I asked, "Why?" and she replied, "Cuz it's ugly." Get used to it.
Although, the girls tell me, "You'll always be 30 to me, mom." and "You're so cute, mom."
So, you like Christy and Melissa best, right? I would. Hayle NEVER forgets how old I am. And she reminds me, let's see, oh yeah, every day. Today she said oh that was 42 years ago, oh I mean 43! Thanks Hayle
Oh My God...your'e 34!??????
Okay...well the pep-rallies were great! Johnny wasn't too impressed...but Kelly did dance the entire time! Even the older kids were doing the wave...which I really thought they would think the rally was gay...it was probably the music I was playing...I'm sure it had everything to do with ME!
That is so friggin funny!!!! I couldn't even read it to mom on the phone I was laughing so hard. The closest Johnny and Kelly have gotten to that is when I would whisper to them in Church and they would wave their hand in front of their nose and say eeewwww...
Christy, where did you learn to take pictures like that??!! Honestly, I think you are better than your mother. :-) The ones you took in Italy were as impressive (so impressive I remember) Did you learn from Leeman or from a class? I want to be able to do that. That's it, I'm calling a school today. Hey, what kind of camera do you have?
Kathy,
it must be payback. I remember when we were all at your house in Ocala for july 4th, right after our wedding, so 14 years ago. How old was Linsey? And I remember she came down in the morning, so little and sweet in her little pj's, and you said, ooh, that breath. Maybe Neil heard it. Although, he must not have seen you, 'cuz you were smiling and hugging her. I was there, and you thought it was cute bad breath. I was thinking, aww, I can't wait to have one. It used to be cute. But even now, at 10 years old, I had to make her go brush her teeth last night. whew!
Ok Christy, I will have to go look at your photos! Lori has some of your Italy pics blown up and framed..they are great .. now I must tell you how cute kids sayings are. My youngest daughter was great. The first time my friend Betty Jane saw her she remarked that she was a little "MaryAnn" cause she looked so much like me. How sweet? No My sweet daughter screamed "No I don't." Then she shed real tears.. Poor child... Remember that Lori???
I guess you could say I am self taught. No, my mom I guess. Really, I just mimic photos I have seen and liked. Try that method before shelling out money for classes. I was using my mom's camera a Nikon D70 this time. My camera is a Nikon N75 (I think). I used that in Italy.
I also cannot wait for Florida. Can't wait to see everyone.
I am so jealous! You will all be together once again!!! Does no one want to come over here!!!!??? I will just risk MY life and have to come over there. hmph! We are planning on painting Hayle's room. Kinda an aqua bluish/greenish. Then she wants a 'sea' scene painted on one wall. She's so particular I'd have to search for a professional, so we'll have to wait and see on that one. Anyway......see ya later
Kathy , if you came down at least for the week end we would almost all be together ...How about it?? Sorry Nancy....I will see you in November and that will be loads of fun..
What is in Fairhope Ala.? Bridget and family are coming down to Fl for a sales meeting Like around the 7th..Since Leeman will be working at the sales meeting, Christy and Mary Ellen decide to come down too,on the 7th of Sept.. Just a long week end but it will be fun...Man I just dropped a big old cutting board on my big toe and it is really hurting ...bleeding too. Stupid cutting board..
Ouch! Mom, why are you typing on the blog as your foot bleeds?? I am signing up for a photoshop class on monday. It start 19th sept. yeah, something to do!
go to my blog to see a picture I took
Post a Comment