


We had a lot of fun at Gerry and Barb's, naturally. But it was hard work.
As you can see, Barb told both Gerry's to eat on the table.
They have a very big ball for volleyball and it ain't easy.
Then all that hard work in the pool. It was an exhausting day.
Sorry you all couldn't be here.
28 comments:
I hate to tell you this but I sent Brittany the link
EXCUSE ME - but I am the one who sent Brittany the link to the blog. Your mom is also trying to take the credit but I made her look to see when she sent her link and it was well after me. I sent mine at 11:10 AM on August 14th, when did you send yours? Huh.
Christy, you do lead a very interesting life. Looks like fun..I hear you will be coming to Boca next month too. But when you taste wine, arent you suppose to just roll it around in your mouth?Can't wait to see the pictures.. And as far as Gerry's party goes..Did he make macaroni salad? sure did look like fun..i tried to talk Lori into going but the kids had to go to school, oh well. maybe next time.. when is it going to be? sure miss those get-togethers. Too much fun!!
You make the date Mom and I am sure we will all be here.
By the way...Where is Tony???
Actually, one time when Brittany had called to talk to Rob about school work or something...I'm pretty sure that I mentioned the blog to her at that time...I'm pretty sure...but not possitive...so I think that I could be the one responsible for planting the seed about the blog...but maybe not...
I've emailed Brittany many many many many many many many times, but she never emails me back. I begged and pleaded with her to go to the blog, but she must've never read my emails. I wonder if they went to her SPAM folder? I don't know, but I cried for days. Then , I just stopped. what could I do, but thankfully, all of you were persistant. Maybe you can all work on Bridget now? But call her, because she never emails either. (hmmmmm) Anyway, you'll all be happy to know I've fixed my computer. Not til after I screamed and yelled (seriously, I said 'Aaaaaaaggh' into the phone, as I held the phone up in the air) then I heard him laugh. I was not amused. Although, today I discovered he was correct. I had already written a really mean letter to the CEO of his company about how stupid everyone at his compny was, good thing I didn't send it. Oh well, not my problem now. I fixed it, and he'll never know I know he wwas right. Hmmph.
That's right Nancy, don't tell him he was right. All men should know women are right, men are wrong, end of story.
Just hang in there Brittany. You have revived the family blog. Don't give up.
AH, at last, someone who blogs alot!! Brittany, I love hearing about your day!!!!! You are as bored as me!!!! I can picture you sleeping on the train!! lol!! I will email you on your other email address then! Yeah! How is your mom?? How is Jimmy? anyway, now Pete is waiting to use the computer now. He probably wants to look at the bank account or pay bills. whatever.
Brittany, when will your mom be home? I'm gonna order a dress and have it sent to your house. I guess I can go ahead and order it, and tell her later.
Nancy...didn't you fall asleep on the underground???
Brittany, I can totally see the entire office scene you are living in...It cracks me up...
Johnny and Kelly had their first day of school today...Kelly did get Sister Kathleen...whom she wanted...and Johnny did get Mrs. Licata...whom he did not want! But both had a good day.
OMG...Rob and I worked out tonight at LA Fitness...there was an older woman there...probably about 65-70...with a boob job and a TINY sports bra...her belly showing...sun glasses...and tights...I'm glad it wasnt me this time embarrassing myself at the gym!!!! Yaaaaawwwwhhoooooo
ummm, YOU fell asleep TOO!! And I didn't say it's weird, I was just laughing at the sight.
TODAY, oh this was fun!! This morning the 3 of us went to REAL RADIO in Cardiff, because Pete won a trip to the 'Breakfast Show' AT A CHARITY AUCTION. wE THOUGHT pETE WOULD BE INTERVIEWED, BUT HE WASN'T. bUT WE GOT A TOUR, WE SAT THERE WHILE THEY DID THE MORNING SHOW (oops, caps) and then, the best part. They let Hayle make a cd of her reading clips of the morning news!!! They are mailing us a clip and we'll send it so you can hear it. It was so cute, she did a GREAT job! They also gave her a CD with like 45 songs on it. Yeah, it was fun!!
Brittany, and anyone else with a sense for fashion; is it ok to wear the color that like a 'celery green' in late october in NY? or do I have to go black?? I'm debating buying this dress. Of course I would have to do the Atkins diet at leasst 2 weeks b4 I get there in hopes that it will fit. But what do you all think??
yes, watching it thruought the day here on FOXNews. Unbelievable!! Hope this is the guy and he suffers, PIG!! Ok, well if you think that green is good, I do too. It's a work party for Pete. Just Enterprise officers and is pretty fancy. Can't wait.
He is not the killer...he is just some freak that knows alot about it...looking for attention...still should be in jail just for being a freak...
that's what I think
I dont know how he could be the killer when he was home with his wife that Christmas and she lives in Alabama (I mean ex wife). He is a stupid freak..and a pediphile so I am glad he off the streets.. MORON!! Brittany, I envy you and your job.. and love the little side stories... I talked to Jimmy too and have his pictures..he looks great and sooo happy. Sounded great too and his mom said he had that twinkle in his eye. Fantastic..
no way!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Owen Wilson and I really like Kate Hudson. How could she do that??!! Scum! I do not like Kate Moss. She's a freak. Anyone who can see any redeaming qualities in Pete Dougherty is beyond me. His quote "I love her bones". ???????????? OMG, what a freaking moron!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! And her drug issues, well, I don't know, I just never thought she was as beautiful as everyone raved about her.
Sounds fishy all right! It's as fishy as the West Coast beach on Red Tide! It's as fishy as the new Atlanta Aquarium! It's so fishy...cats are circling...looking for dinner!
Why have I STILL not found what I want to do with my life??? I bore of things so quickly...I need to do something exciting... and that constantly changes...
oh my God, ME TOO!!! And I only want to go to work when I have time for it. Get dressed up when I feel like it, and wear shorts or jeans when I feel like it. Here's what I was thinking. Since we went to the radio station the other day, I thought, I could tell them all the great things they should be doing. You know, like 'american things' that they haven't thought of yet. Bob & Sherrie in Greensboro used to drive me nuts, but I really liked the 8-9 hour when they'd have callers call in and tell stupid stories. Sometimes they were dum, but s/times they made me crack up. So I figured I'd try to sell that idea to them, and I'd be in charge of it. How's that?
Slow down nelly...your'e an empty nester for 2 minutes and already stringing beads??? Pace yourself.
Nancy, I think that idea will go over really great...let us all know how it goes.
Are there any British things I should go to a local radio station with and claim as my own to manage here for a job?
yeah, here's one, if your a computer store like circuit city, don't have a phone for customers to call. only have a customer 800# where you leave a message. oh, no, there's no such thing as a toll free number, you pay for EVERY call, no matter what (that's another good idea) And how about open a store and don't have any parking, I love that one. or go to the grocery store and have the cashier sit on her butt and ask "would like help with your packing"? and give you an astonished look when you say, yeah, ok. Then if you don't get everything bagged by the time they've given you the change, they still sit there and look off into space while you finish. That's just a few, let me know if you'd like anymore!!
Gosh, Nancy now you are sounding like one of those spoiled Americans... And Kathy i must come up and visit..I want to string beads real bad..I even bought a few books but coudn't understand at all..Next week Al(upstairs) is going to help me rid my back patio of all my junk..I am getting scared but I am going to let him do it. The closet out there has not been opened in years except to open it and let my luggage fall out.so all those boxes are going.I guess I don't need them and I will have room for the junk in the house.. sounds like fun...no?
Mom, I am proud of you! But make sure you go through them. Don't throw away any pictures. That's all that's really important!
Christy, you're din San Fransisco?? Yes, keep your drunk on! Whay are you being treated like royalty? Need more info, what's it like!!?? Hve fun, can't wait to see the gazillion photo's, you take the BEST!
ok, someone start a new post. this is getting to be a mile long. does anyone have anything interesting to say??
Yes, this blog is WAY to long...anyway, nothing interesting to say from here...as usual. I need to call Bridge because she called the other day...
Johnny had about 6 hours of homework last night and had 3 today! Fourth grade is really fantastic. I hope Rob and I get good grades.
I got a perm two weeks ago. I really don't like it. Instead of making my morning primping time shorter...I know have to blow out the hair and curl straiten it...so I have added about 30 minutes to my routine! Total bummer! That's it for me...good night.
Post a Comment