Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Welcome to the Braun family Adam!


So I think Adam fit in, what do you guys think? From what he's told me, he had a blast and thought the family was great! It's quite a bit different from his family, but that is what is so great about the Brauns!
The highlight of the weekend would have to be the first night we arrived. Adam and my dad went downtown to Flanigans. Well, next thing I know my dad is back but Adam isn't? OH NO!!! He was left with Uncle Rob and Uncle Pete...nice combination. He was broken in quite well, after 3 shots & 3 beers.

Adam is a new fond lover of the Braun family!

8 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

What an introduction. But what would our family be like without them. I'd hate to think about it. Glad Adam liked us and had a good time. We liked him as well, and now we're just wondering when he plans to "join" the family?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glaad that Adam liked the family. Sometimes we scare people. Not intentionally,of course. But I thought he was great myself. We all had so much fun, we are going to have get-togethers more often. Do think about Christmas too!!

Jen said...

yeah...well he has some college still to go and wants to go straight into masters. he doesn't like talking about marriage much-but when the time is right, it will be right and i will be happy!

Nancy said...

Mary, when i click on Power Blogger, it only pulls up my 'Living in the UK' Blog. So I can't choose this one??

Mary Lesh said...

Barb must not invited you. Barbie! You need to help Nancy out here.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud that my husband was partly responsible for breaking Adam into the family...and Adam actually said he liked us??? Well, he must be a good sport, and a keeper! It was great to meet him and wonderful as always to see you, Jen. It seems like we don't see each-other alot but when we do you always have a beautiful smile on and are always happy.

Anonymous said...

what are you guys talking about...power blogger???

bobo said...

I did it...I think