Thursday, March 23, 2006

Journey Update

So, I've been completely wrapped up in school, work and friends finding out that i'm leaving. So, here is the update. Nancy, I always knew I was your favorite nephew, haha. I obviously LOVE Disney too. I will definitely be able to get some aunts, uncles, and cousins in free (they have limits on that, but I don't know all of that yet). I won't know exactly what my role as a cast member will be until I get down there. I'm majoring in Communication and minoring in Marketing, so there are lots of opportunities for me while I'm down there. I'll network with some great people and become a manager at Disney and then I'll have unlimited access, discounts galore, and ALL FAMILY GETS IN FREE - ALWAYS!!! I will be expecting many visitors while I'm down there. I will be working the busiest seasons of the year and lets just say how exciting Christmas at Disney sounds! Once I get down there, I'll know when you guys can start coming and we'll get everyone here. I will certainly make some trips further south to see family (YAY g-ma). Melissa, I'll have to get in touch with your peeps when I get down there too. Like everyone else, I'm incredibly stoked about this weekends wedding. And I tried to give Alyssa some idea what the family is like, but nobody is ever ready for the Brauns at a wedding. Seriously, you guys are going to love her. She is a blast and wait until you hear her laugh. Well I could go on all day, but I have a meeting with my activities board. One last meeting as President, WAHOO! See you guys in what feels like a matter of hours.

Peace,
Charlie

1 comments:

Mary Lesh said...

Well, it took you long enough Charlie. Thank you for the details. Maybe we should plan this years Christmas at Disney. Hmmm. Not a bad idea. When you say all family are you talking immediate family like your much older sister Mary Ellen? I know everyone wonders how she could possibly be older than your parents. (She was just a bit premature.) It really isn't hard to figure out.
Well Charlie, you better hurry over here. The fun is already starting. We started to decorate the ballrooms and went to a wine tasting, made cookies. This morning we are going to bake the cookies then the girls are going to lunch followed by manicures and pedicures. Most of the Brauns are already here. Get a move on.