Thursday, March 16, 2006

THE BRAUN FAMILY BLOG

I think this bloging thing is pretty cool. I thought a family blog would also be pretty cool. So here it is. I know everyone is starting their own but thought this could serve as a central one for anyone interested. I look forward to hearing from everyone and seeing you all at the wedding.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all in on the family blog. I hope the family will log on and tell us all about things in life. I feel behind on everyone, and I hope this catches us all up.

So, who here is pumped up about the BIG DAY???? I'm so excited to see everyone. I hate that I'm going to be so busy that I won't get to enjoy the wedding like a guest. But I hope you all have a fabulous time there. Not that I have doubts!

Love you all!
Melissa

Nancy said...

Yes! We all can't wait!! We fly out on Thursday late morning. (Hayle's excited because she's missing 4 days of school. I have a couple gifts for Melissa, and cannot WAIT to see everyone!!! I plnon doing a little shopping, pedicure, and eating and drinking. I have been working out alot, although none of you will see it. But my muscles are relly huge, otherwise I wouldn't weight this much! But I look forwrd to it!!! Hayle had her birthday party. I';ve updated the journal, if anyone wants to check out pictures, go see it. hmm, I thought I'd add the web page, but it's not letting me navigate away, oh well, if you don't have the address, let me know. The dogs are good. They are hairy beasts, and I have to vaccuum the floors, sweep the floors, and vaccuum them on a daily basis!! There is hair everywhere! But they're very cute anyway. I mean, they'd really look ugly with no hair. OK, it;s really late here, and I'm the only one awake, so I'm going to bed. Talk to y'all later!

Mary Lesh said...

This is really great! I love it. Melissa, I am so excited. Kathy, I am glad to hear you are sitting in front of the computer at least once a day. Nancy, we can't wait to see you and Hayle and Pete. We wish you could bring the hairy beasts, but then you would have to bring your vaccuumm as well. That would probably be a pain for you wouldn't it. Well Braun's, let's blog away.

Anonymous said...

I think I have to change my name for this blog. I hope it works

Anonymous said...

I wish I were staying so I could go for the 5k with you guys to support the troops. Do you need sponsors???
I am so excited to see everyone...I know we it is going to be a blast. My kids are already asking if there is dancing...because what would a party be without it??
I will not want to leave Sunday morning but Rob and the kids have school on Monday.
We are going over to Linda's this weekend for Kelly to try on the dress and we can't wait for that. I know it is going to be awesome. okay, see you all soon and can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You guys suck, I wish I could be there. Is somebody running in a race or something did I miss something? I've been doing some running of my own. To the chow line, shower line, my rack and a couple other places. I figure in about a weeks time I probably run 5k too. Well take care and be safe in all of your travels,
Tony

Anonymous said...

I think I am like Ricky...I write things and don't know where they go. Hopefully this one will work. who isn't excited about the wedding? I just talked Kathy into getting another night at the hotel. (Friday). Isn't that nice of me??
Maybe I will come up for the race HAHA. Just to watch. We had a "Support our Troops Bring Them Home" rally yesterday. But just standing in the sun and waving posters. I honked going by. So that means I participated. I would have even waved a banner but nobody told me about it. I honked a lot and waved !!!!! Love you all.. GMA

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe we are so close to the date, finally. For those of you who will be here Thursday evening, there is a wine tasting at Aroma's (where Christy is Manager). It starts at 7:00. Let us know so we can make reservations. I think Christy already counted 12 and was planning on 15, just in case.
Can't wait to see you all.