Welcome to the Braun Family, Amber McLean! We look forward to you joining us at all our family gatherings.
And now, although I wanted this to be all about Neil and Amber, I just had to throw this in, Go Bridget!!
Welcome to the Braun Family, Amber McLean! We look forward to you joining us at all our family gatherings.
10 comments:
We had so much fun!!! I love that picture of Neil, and Amber. I love my picture too. Thanks Neil!
It was a beautiful wedding...We all had a ball too. Welcome Amber to our family!!!!
dam it!! Again!?!?!?! No fair!
I had a great time, but then I always do when I get together with family. I want to Thank everyone who did make it up to the wedding, it meant a lot to Neil. He always brags that he's from a large family.
And Bridget - you came away with the best photo again. You go girl!!
so Hayle had the interview about 10 days ago, thought it went really well, but hasn't heard anything. We've been telling her to go into the store for feedback. Everytime we talk about it, she ends up crying because she DOES NOT WANT TO. But I don't have another answer for her. Tomorrow, she says she'll go in. So we will, we'll see what happens.
and what happened??
well she finally went in today. but they told her they can call up to two weeks out. (which is Friday!) So she found out nothing. Let's see if they call her. but they told her she can call in for feedback if they still don't call, so she'll do that. but I'm glad she at least went in. one battle down...
Good for you Hayle! Good luck!
I thought that April Style was going to get a restraining order on Brittany before they actually hired her. She went in a couple of times a day to see if they had made up their minds. She made sure that they knew she REALLY REALLY wanted the job.
When I wanted the job at Hertz, I called every day to see if they had made up their minds that on the last day they didn't even answer the phone by saying "Hertz" they said "Hello Kathy".
These stories are true and they work Hayle. Let them know you are the one they want!!!!
Post a Comment