Monday, July 23, 2012



We have had SO much fun!!  I don't want it to end!!  I've only put a few pictures on Facebook, but I've taken about 1,500, I'm gonna have to sort and pick the best and create the best album.  The top one is at Winchester Cathedral, the day before we went to Normandy out of Portsmouth.  Portsmouth is the same port our troops left from to go to Normandy.  We also saw King Arthurs table there.  We have several photo's like the one in the middle. There are 3 little heads in the way back seat but you can't see any of them because they're all sleeping too!  And when they weren't sleeping in the car, they were laughing and playing like in the bottom picture!  I love these kids!!  They've made our summer, and Hayle has had the best summer EVER!!


16 comments:

Gma17 said...

looks like they are having too much fun.....

nancy said...

where is everyone???

Gma17 said...

Sleeping, I guess.......

Mary Lesh said...

Really, where has everyone gone?

nancy said...

Hayle filled out her FIRST job application! She said 'I'm crapping myself'. She's SO nervous! Wish her luck!

Mary Lesh said...

Good Luck Hayle!! OMG I can't believe it. Where is she applying?

nancy said...

Hollister. That teenage clothing store. one of the ones that irritates parents by playing loud music and low lighting! I never want to go in there, not to mention they're too expensive!

Mary Lesh said...

Maybe if she gets the job she'll find the music irritates her as well. They only like it because they can't listen to it all the time. If she gets the job, does she get a discount?

Kathy said...

My fingers are crossed for Hayle too. I was so excited when I got my first job.
I'm here but have no news.

nancy said...

i do believe she gets a discount, not sure what it is?? My first job was with Vince!! Greatest job ever!! First 'official' job was Winn Dixie.

Kathy, did you hear about Bambi's mom? I'm sure you got that email. How awful!! Have you talked to her? I can;t believe I only just opened her email yesterday from a months go, responded, then found out her mom had passed away 2 weeks ago!! Crap!

Mary Lesh said...

Did she get the job?

Mary Lesh said...

Did she get the job?

Gma17 said...

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

nancy said...

she was going to have an interview tomorrow but we're going to London to watch the mens triathlon olympic start/finish. There's another interview scheduled for Friday.

Mary Lesh said...

Fingers crossed! Have fun at the Olympics! We had a blast in Atlanta!

Mary Lesh said...

Fingers crossed! Have fun at the Olympics! We had a blast in Atlanta!