Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend. Let's not forget what we are celebrating. Thank you to all the military-past and present who have served so we can be FREE!!
Thanks Mary! We are celebrating the weekend at Nancy's house. It's been way too pretty out not to be using her pool. Hope everyone is having fun and will post pictures this Tuesday.
Yes, Thank you Mary. I wish I were celebrating at Nancy & Pete's house too but I'll have to celebrate with my other family I love, Bob and Tony and their families. Hope all have a wonderful Memorial day weekend and yes, let's not forget the men, woman and families that allow us the freedom to do the things we do. Freedom does not come Free, "THANK YOU VETERANS"....
Thanks Mary. I wish I was at Kathy's party too! I'll be watching it on the camera's though! Hah! Well maybe just a little, it may make me wistful. Everyone have a great holiday! It's not a holiday here, but we'll have one next monday. This Friday I start my 3 day walk, ending on Sunday, where Pete and Hayle will pick me up and we're going straight to a friends house on the beach for 3 days. And for the UK, this has been spectacular weather!!
Good luck on your walk. I would love to do one of those 3 day walks but I don't know if I could be disconnected for 3 whole days. I am pathetic. Today we are going to Macon to explore their historic homes and museums. We could be out the door already but John still doesn't have my coffee ready.haha I am jealous of Mom and Kathy--lunging by your pool Nancy. I'm starting to get like Rick. I want palm trees and beaches. I'll tell you all about Macon when we get back.
Hey Nancy, We haven't forgotten you and your walk. Both mom and I get paid on Friday and will be making our donations to your walk then. You go Girl!!!!
aw thanks guys!! I appreciate it! Could you imagine having a loved one deal with Alzheimer's? It's so sad. Hayle's friend (Clemmie) her grandma is 63 and was diagnosed with early on set alzheimers at 55. she's in a pretty bad state at this point, and that's so young. anyway, that's what this walk is for. Mary, we are staying hotels and I will carry my phone, so not totally disconnected. it should be fun!
It's only Monday and I am packed and ready to go to San Diego. Can't wait. Nancy, I tried to donate to your walk 3 times but the website would only go so far and then take me back to the beginning again. I finally stopped because I was afraid I had donated 3 times. Not that I don't want to, but... Can I do it later?
Kathy, It was a real chore for me too. Tried every which way then called the charity who told me I needed to call my credit card company. Turns out there is an international block on my card (good thing I suppose) so she unblocked so I could donate and then re-blocked it.
Give Neil a BIG hug and congratulations from me. Send me his address. Have FUN.
thanks you guys!! I got an email about an anonymous donation of £30. IF it was one of you, thank you!!!
We are home just now, from all events! So, so tired!! I will write all about everything later today or tomorrow. Kathy, I wish we could make it to the graduation, please give him a huge bear hug from us, we are SO proud!!!
10 comments:
Thanks Mary!
We are celebrating the weekend at Nancy's house. It's been way too pretty out not to be using her pool.
Hope everyone is having fun and will post pictures this Tuesday.
Yes, Thank you Mary. I wish I were celebrating at Nancy & Pete's house too but I'll have to celebrate with my other family I love, Bob and Tony and their families. Hope all have a wonderful Memorial day weekend and yes, let's not forget the men, woman and families that allow us the freedom to do the things we do. Freedom does not come Free, "THANK YOU VETERANS"....
Thanks Mary. I wish I was at Kathy's party too! I'll be watching it on the camera's though! Hah! Well maybe just a little, it may make me wistful. Everyone have a great holiday! It's not a holiday here, but we'll have one next monday.
This Friday I start my 3 day walk, ending on Sunday, where Pete and Hayle will pick me up and we're going straight to a friends house on the beach for 3 days. And for the UK, this has been spectacular weather!!
Good luck on your walk. I would love to do one of those 3 day walks but I don't know if I could be disconnected for 3 whole days. I am pathetic.
Today we are going to Macon to explore their historic homes and museums. We could be out the door already but John still doesn't have my coffee ready.haha
I am jealous of Mom and Kathy--lunging by your pool Nancy. I'm starting to get like Rick. I want palm trees and beaches.
I'll tell you all about Macon when we get back.
Hey Nancy,
We haven't forgotten you and your walk. Both mom and I get paid on Friday and will be making our donations to your walk then. You go Girl!!!!
aw thanks guys!! I appreciate it! Could you imagine having a loved one deal with Alzheimer's? It's so sad. Hayle's friend (Clemmie) her grandma is 63 and was diagnosed with early on set alzheimers at 55. she's in a pretty bad state at this point, and that's so young. anyway, that's what this walk is for.
Mary, we are staying hotels and I will carry my phone, so not totally disconnected. it should be fun!
Oh yes, Thank you Linsey for decorating Grandpa's cross every year!
It's only Monday and I am packed and ready to go to San Diego. Can't wait.
Nancy, I tried to donate to your walk 3 times but the website would only go so far and then take me back to the beginning again. I finally stopped because I was afraid I had donated 3 times. Not that I don't want to, but...
Can I do it later?
Kathy,
It was a real chore for me too. Tried every which way then called the charity who told me I needed to call my credit card company. Turns out there is an international block on my card (good thing I suppose) so she unblocked so I could donate and then re-blocked it.
Give Neil a BIG hug and congratulations from me. Send me his address. Have FUN.
thanks you guys!! I got an email about an anonymous donation of £30. IF it was one of you, thank you!!!
We are home just now, from all events! So, so tired!! I will write all about everything later today or tomorrow.
Kathy, I wish we could make it to the graduation, please give him a huge bear hug from us, we are SO proud!!!
Love you all...
Post a Comment