Friday, December 23, 2011

Sex and the city anyone?

Sorry this is completely unrelated to the holidays and family, but I must share my excitement over my celebrity crush that I met last night (divinely beautiful in person)...ignore my ugly mug
She is starring on Broadway right now. She was sensational, so we hung around after to express our adoration.

17 comments:

Barbara said...

What a great picture. Seems like you are living the life. Love you.

nancy said...

omg, is that Kim Cattrall?!?!?! She took a picture with you?? Tell us more......

Mary Lesh said...

OH, I wondered who that was. You go boy!

Gma17 said...

Great Picture!...Lookin great , Charlie!

Mary Lesh said...

Ok, the holidays are over time to get back to the blog!. This year I have decided to focus on my photography and low and behold I received an email asking permission to publish one of my photos in a book. Looks like I will be a "published photographer" this year. When I told Christy she said, "Look like at least one copy will be sold." She is so right!

Kathy said...

Charlie, looks like you are really enjoying the New York life. What fun for you. Hope work doesn't interfere too much.
Hey Mary, I'll buy a book too!!!
Well, both my kids left yesterday. Neil had a stop over in Phoenix and then the flight to San Diego was cancelled because of fog. He ran into another SEAL so they decided to rent a car to get back to base on time.
It took Lindsey 14 hours to get home because they made a few stops along the way. Amber missed her plane today out of Atlanta so they are going to try to get there at 5 in the morning tomorrow. Yeah, good luck on that one. I got a new phone and a camera for Christmas and I'm excited about both. Maybe someday I'll get a picture published, like someone else I know!

Mary Lesh said...

Well, we will be working on photographer during out sisters weekend. Who all is going? Should we see about booking a room or two?

nancy said...

Mary, how exciting!! Let us know the details, I will buy one too!
Kathy, sounds like travel hell day! And we have to 'school' you on some of the new phone terms you'll be using, you had me laughing!
I'm not coming on the sister weekend. We are playing catch up for a little while.

It is freezing over here, and lots of rain-which always makes it feel colder! Cody lost 3 lbs while we were on holiday! He looks awesome!! They must not have given him all the treats we usually do. He was happy to see us!
So I got all my decorations taken down, and they're waiting in boxes to go up into the attic.
I'm making Salmon for dinner, with asparagus and rice-a-roni!! Yum yum!!

Mary Lesh said...

What a good little girl you are, Nancy, getting all your decorations down, planning good healthy meals. John's kids have been coming for a few days. One leaves the next arrives. Joanne leaves today. She has the cutest little boy. OMG he is cute. Check him out on my flickr site. http://www.flickr.com/photos/marylesh/
I'll be glad when everyone is gone and we can get back to normal.
Poor Cody, he must have really missed you. I hate that I did not get down there to see you. Luckily I saw you in October.

Kathy said...

Going to Nancy's today and take down the Christmas tree. Going to return Linda's air mattress. Then I'll return mom's sweater that I borrowed. Whew, I'm tired all ready.

Mary Lesh said...

I think I was having a nice time last night until I mentioned being uncomfortable because I am fat. John had to say (and I quote), " I know what you mean because I'm not nearly as big, and I'm uncomfortable." He definitely has a way with words. He was trying to make me feel better. It didn't work.

Anyway, I dreamt that I went on a photo shoot and forgot my camera. That was a nightmare. Of course the lady's newborn baby was so big she looked like she was about 9 months old. She could walk on her knees but only on her knees.

I have to show 1 house to one of my buyers before I go into the subdivision to work. I cannot wait until Wednesday when I finally have off.

I REALLY cannot wait until next weekend. Are we meeting Friday or Saturday? And when are we leaving Sunday or Monday?

Linda said...

Oh! Oh! No he didn't! I know he will be paying for that one for quite some time!!

Kathy said...

Oh gotta love John. He gives you some of your best material!!
Looking forward to this weekend.

nancy said...

ho hum. Where are you all????? This post is dwindling.....
Rick?? Where r u?
Bridget??
Lori, are you ever on here?
Mom, Kathy, Mary, my buddies?? Are you all working too hard?? Bored to tears? Me too.
I've been so tired, this jet lag kills me! Hayle and Pete are troopers. They go to work and school and champion thru! ME, not so much. I make the bed, I walk the dog, and I cook meals and clean them. and play WAY too much solitaire!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Where is everyone??????
Tomorrow is our big day, going to Jacksonville!!!! I am so looking forward to this trip. I missed out at Christmas time. Sorry Nancy, Bridget and Lori won't be there but you can be sure we will talk about you all.

Gma17 said...

OK...enough already..Somebody say something..We had a ball in Jacksonville. Even went to St. Augustine and went to the fort. Kathy took a lot of pictures and she loved it. Hunter is sooo cute and so Good. I never heard him cry..What's next? Nancy is coming over in April. That will be lots of fun. MaryEllen is coming down too. So much fun!!

Mary Lesh said...

Happy Birthday Lil Gerry!