I thought it was time for a change even though it seems I am abou the only one let posting and/or commenting. I'm sorry I can't be with all my family this year but thrilled that I can spend it with my kids. Christy is so excited about hosting Christmas at her house this year and I am excited to be going to her house. I wish I could be in Florida with the majority of the family but things just don't work out the way you plan, sometimes. I actually have to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and they actually expect us to work New Years Eve, but the builders are going to find a new agent in town who isn't going to accommodate them. I may be fired the beginning of the year and I really don't care. Que sera, sera.
Friday, December 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sorry Mary, you know I normally 'chat' with you all the time. but it is so crazy! Just trying to get all the stuff done! I've never ever hosted Christmas before! We had the table and chairs delivered yesterday, and in a house that doesn't have anything/much. I mean we have furniture, but we're working on getting serving dishes and all that stuff, so I had to get pretty things for the table because we had none of that. Little by little.
Well, Bridget and I woke up at about 5:30 and I'm online looking for something for Pette and Bridget's wrapping presents. Now Kathys up and we're sitting around the table. We're talking and laughing , wish you were here!! We woke Hayle up now.
Well, I got up at 6am this morning to find MY bride making Christmas cookies, BEFORE she has to go to her real job. I think I'll keep her. I'm going to work from home today. Wish we could be there too, hopefully next year, when I'm living in Fl (I wish). Merry Christmas all, miss and love ya'll.
I know you have been busy Nancy and I am jealous everyone is waking up at your house. I might clean a little today because I have to show homes tomorrow. Business has been really good. But I hate that for this time of year. Last year was the same thing. I guess times are a changin for the better.
Rick, you need to keep Cheri--you are a lucky guy!
Maybe one day we will all live near by again. Wouldn't that be fun!
Nancy did you see the pictures I put on Facebook? Those I took in Wales but I learned a new technique in photoshop that really made these pop. I want to go through all my people pictures and re-do them now.
Rick, I wanted to 'Like' your post! So cute, you two!!!
Mary, I know! They look great! I had forgotten we did those! Do some more and send them to me or something??
Mary,
Did you take that picture? Is it your tree? Very nice.
Post a Comment