![]() |
| 911 Memorial |
Monday, September 26, 2011
911 Memorial photos
I had the opportunity to see the 911 Memorial tonight, so I thought I would share my pictures. The construction around the site is still ongoing. The depth of the hole left by these buildings is unbelievable. The fountains are a beautiful tribute. Hope you all enjoy the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
thanks Charlie! That's the first good photo's of the 'waterfall' that I've seen. Really good!
And thanks for changing the blog-we needed a new one.
Thank you Charlie! Great pictures.! Ditto all that Nancy said.
Only 2 weeks!!!!!
Happy Birthday Melissa, Hope you have a wonderful special day. Love ya
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Melissa!!!
We're going to dinner and then to see Wicked. Can't wait!!!!!
Charlie, it looks like you are really loving NYC..The picture are great..Keep it up.
Happy Beautiful Birthday, Melissa..Have a fantastic day! Love You!
My computer crashed yesterday. OMG! I think I went through withdrawals. I ran to Atlanta and Leeman got it going so I copied everything to my external hardrive, then I headed home. On the way I thought I would look at the new macbook pros. I wanted to prepare myself just in case my computer died again. I got home and my computer would not turn on. So I ran back to Best Buys only to discover I forgot my purse. So I ran back home, grabbed my purse and ran back to Best Buys.
I am now the proud owner of a brand new Macbook Pro. I love it but I am sick. I did not want to spend that money yet. But it's all good. I have a closing today with a $500. bonus and Diana and I won a contest with the builder and we each get $500. so I guess I can say I won most of it.
Today I have to go to Christy's to get all my programs installed.
OMG!!!! I thought you had an Apple?!?!?! But now you have the newest and best! Good for you!!! Are you bringing it? We have wifi, obviously. I go nowhere without my computer!
So it's Friday night, it's 7:45pm, and Hayle is out with friends. Oy, why do they have to get all grown up?? Dang it!
I did have an Apple but I bought it used. It was already 4 years old when I bought it. Now I have the latest and the greatest. I had no choice because--as Christy put it--"It's your beating heart."
I probably would have died if I didn't buy it.
hahahaha!! I know that feeling! It is true! I'm glad you got it!
Yesterday was the North Georgia Photography Shoot Out. This is my 3rd year. I came home with my good bag and I had a great time, but no award winning photos. Barb went the first year and won. Go Barb, maybe I need a lesson from you. Maybe next year.
I posted some of my pictures on flickr. I am always amazed how other people "see" the topics.
Where the hell is everyone? Mom you just came back from a trip. Surely you have things to tell us. I know you had a great time. Give us something---please!
We are always looking at property waiting to find that perfect place. So yesterday we had our Realtor take us to look at a cabin with some river frontage. What an adventure. SHE ALMOST KILLED US.
What EVER Barb. I couldn't see the road.Luckily you saw it when you did. Aside from that it was fun- don't you think?
SERIOUSLY - you would have ran into the side of that mountain if I had not screamed. Yes we had a blast.
huh? I didn't know you guys were looking? tell more about this....
OK>> I had a ball this past weekend. Went to the Baptism which was beautiful then dinner etc..The baby I wanted to steal..cutest little girl who is aways smiling. When we first arrived Tom and Mimi met us at the airport. he talked Jimmy out of renting a car as he could just run us around..S ok. he went to get his car ad we waited.he pulls up, now remember there was 5 of us and luggage. well there were room for four, because there was a baby seat built into the car.Hmm what to do???yup, thats right. Mimi sat in the baby seat. We were laughing so hard we forgot to take a picture. And that was only just the beginning ...more tomorrow!!!
That is so funny, Mom. I can't wait to hear some more. It would have been nice if we all could have gotten together. I'm glad you had such a good time.
Why won't they look at the birthday calender. Iy says I don't have permission..Who do I ask to get permission?/PLEASE!!
It is suppose to say why won't they let ME look at the calendar?????
Sorry Mom - had some problems with the calendar when I synced my iPhone, Outlook, and Google calendar. I think I got it fixed now.
Thank you Barb..It's all fixed for me..
We'll (Christy, Leeman & I) will be filming a commercial at my model home today. We are using my friend Karen's daughter who is 5. When Karen told her she was going to be in a commercial she told Karen, "I can't Mom, I'm shy."
So Karen told her, "Ellie, you'll be fine. You know they are paying you in chocolate."
Ellie joyfully responded, "Oh, ok!"
Christy bought a nice bag of chocolate and has even wrapped it up. Karen suggested Christy wear makeup and be dressed up because Ellie loved pretty girls and will do anything for them.
I'll let you all know how things go.
Yesterday everything went fine. Ellie was not real happy that she couldn't get a pink bear but we did let her get a pink dress for it. She got her chocolate and she was very happy.
Well today is the day. OMG I cannot believe I am leaving today. I really need to get my laundry done so I can pack. I hope by camera bag isn't too heavy. What would I do? Somehow I have to minimize. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I am. I think I will take less clothes. After all I can wear an outfit at least 2 times and I can do laundry if I really have to. I want to bring an umbrella (for my flash) and a stand so I can do some in door photos of Hayle and Nancy. I want to bring reflectors and stuff. What to do, what to do.
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Post a Comment