thanks for that. We just have to slow down for a little bit. We paid for the rental house for Carol's birthday before dealing with the FL house, and we still have to buy airline tickets to get there, and they're not cheap. Hopefully I can come down in maybe sept or october to start buying furnishings so we can have Christmas there!
Sure wish you could be here, Nancy but I understand...you will be missed lots!!!..Went to Johnny's confirmation last night..It was really nice..Little Johnny is all gone and now we have a very handsome young man with a deep deep voice. Wow!!!
Oh Mary,Mary, You are so cute, But obviously our family won't give a hoot
I will try to help you out I won't cry, I won't pout.
just tell you the news, what little I know,sometimes I sit here and only just sew.. but any news that I hear will go straight to your ears. have a good day and just and think about it Our family's the greatest , and we all have wit!!
Mom and Mary, very good! I can't even try, went to a wedding last night, and drank way too much champagne. oooh, way too much. feel like crap, never drinking again.hayle and enya stayed home all alone. gonna go see the 2nd Hangover movie tomorrow. that's all.
Well I said it was early, Please give a girl a chance. I have my routine in the mornings, it's like I'm in a trance. Writing poerty is not my thing I'd rather be sleeping or buying some Bling. Don't have plans for the weekend, gonna give mom a call, Maybe she would like to go shopping and go to the Mall.
21 comments:
Good job! You will enjoy sitting out there.
shut the hell up!!! Gerry!! You're really talented! That's really nice!
Dad is looking down and saying, "That's my Boy"... Barb, I know you helped, great job, Dad would be so proud...
Going to Blue Ridge to meet Linda and Michael McGowan to take some pix today.
Where is everyone?
ok, sorry, I am not going to be able to make it. Ugh. I'm sorry, I really wanted to, it's just not possible.
You will be missed nancy, but we understand. hope to see you soon though.
Gerry and Barb, great job!!! It looks so comforting.
Oh, Nancy, you will be missed immensely.
thanks for that. We just have to slow down for a little bit. We paid for the rental house for Carol's birthday before dealing with the FL house, and we still have to buy airline tickets to get there, and they're not cheap. Hopefully I can come down in maybe sept or october to start buying furnishings so we can have Christmas there!
Sure wish you could be here, Nancy but I understand...you will be missed lots!!!..Went to Johnny's confirmation last night..It was really nice..Little Johnny is all gone and now we have a very handsome young man with a deep deep voice. Wow!!!
oh my God, I know, these kids are all growing up so fast! where can we get some more??
Crazy!! We need some new ones! Christy? I'm waiting.
Oh where, oh where has my family gone?
Oh where, oh where can they be?
I go to the blog each and every day
to see what they have to say
There's been no word from anyone
I've checked and checked for fun
I wish someone would sign in and write
And make my day and night.
Oh Mary,Mary, You are so cute,
But obviously our family won't give a hoot
I will try to help you out
I won't cry, I won't pout.
just tell you the news, what little I know,sometimes I sit here and only just sew..
but any news that I hear
will go straight to your ears.
have a good day and just and think about it
Our family's the greatest , and we all have wit!!
OMG! Mom, that was awesome!
Well, I check out the news here too
But this early in the morning
My wit is just a big Boo Hoo!
Nice try Kathy. Cute, but not as good as Mom's. But I do appreciate your attempt. I'm sure you were in a hurry since you have to go to work.
Made Texas Hot Dogs for dinner.
Mom and Mary, very good! I can't even try, went to a wedding last night, and drank way too much champagne. oooh, way too much. feel like crap, never drinking again.hayle and enya stayed home all alone. gonna go see the 2nd Hangover movie tomorrow. that's all.
Well I said it was early,
Please give a girl a chance.
I have my routine in the mornings,
it's like I'm in a trance.
Writing poerty is not my thing
I'd rather be sleeping or buying some Bling.
Don't have plans for the weekend,
gonna give mom a call,
Maybe she would like to go shopping and go to the Mall.
Mary, I sent you an email to marylesh@bellsouth.net. I need for Melissa to "beef it up" for me.
Post a Comment