Well, it's not mothers day here. But I made ribs today on my own!! And holy crap, they were GOOD!! Finger licking, face washing good!! Cole slaw, and potatoes fried up with onions. Enya had a veggie burger. I hope she didn't mind seeing us tear apart the ribs, cuz we did!!
Went to church then breakfast. We played backgammon and yahtzee on the back deck. The weather was wonderful. The boys cooked for me. It was a beautiful day spent with the boys, Angie, and Gerry. I am very blessed.
Also went to breakfast;The dune Deck right on the ocean. The weather also was beautiful. The ocean was so calm and blue. And what could be better tha getting together with family. Then Kathy and I came to my house, did a little knitting(Kathy did). Linda came over for a while to and we drove to Dillards to look at dresses for the wedding.BUT even though Linda was driving, as we pulled in the parking lot, she remembered thAT DILLARDS CLOSED LAST YEAR!!! spend the rest of the day with Kathy and enjoyed everything about Mpther's day. Thanks for all the calls. I have the best family EVER!!!oh, yes and Linda found a house for the wedding..YAHOO!!!
Mom, Sorry I couldn't spend Mothers day with you, but I did the next best thing, attending Ricky's College graduation (Why would they schedule that on Mothers day??)but I was thinking of you a lot on Sunday Mom. We do have the BEST friggen family on earth, we are blessed. Love you Mom
16 comments:
Finally, something new. Happy Mother's Day to all my wonderful family who are mother's!!
Well, it's not mothers day here. But I made ribs today on my own!! And holy crap, they were GOOD!! Finger licking, face washing good!! Cole slaw, and potatoes fried up with onions. Enya had a veggie burger. I hope she didn't mind seeing us tear apart the ribs, cuz we did!!
how do you clean a grill??
light it up and let most of it burn off
Went to church then breakfast. We played backgammon and yahtzee on the back deck. The weather was wonderful. The boys cooked for me. It was a beautiful day spent with the boys, Angie, and Gerry. I am very blessed.
Also went to breakfast;The dune Deck right on the ocean. The weather also was beautiful. The ocean was so calm and blue. And what could be better tha getting together with family. Then Kathy and I came to my house, did a little knitting(Kathy did). Linda came over for a while to and we drove to Dillards to look at dresses for the wedding.BUT even though Linda was driving, as we pulled in the parking lot, she remembered thAT DILLARDS CLOSED LAST YEAR!!! spend the rest of the day with Kathy and enjoyed everything about Mpther's day. Thanks for all the calls. I have the best family EVER!!!oh, yes and Linda found a house for the wedding..YAHOO!!!
Sounds good Mom!!! You're so cute!
I spent my Mother's Day with my mom. We went to breakfast, hung out all day and then mom made me dinner. Aahhh, life is good.
Kathy, you're awesome! And the lucky one!!
Mom, Sorry I couldn't spend Mothers day with you, but I did the next best thing, attending Ricky's College graduation (Why would they schedule that on Mothers day??)but I was thinking of you a lot on Sunday Mom. We do have the BEST friggen family on earth, we are blessed. Love you Mom
you are right rick!! When we can't be together, we're all wishing we were! How many families say that?
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!
I say that!!! We really have the bestest family in the whole wide world!!
Mary,
What email do you use. I just sent you something to marylesh@bellsouth.net
that' it, but I did not receive it. I'll check my spam
COME ON PEOPLE!!!!
Post a Comment