Ok, and I WASN'T last in the parkrun today! There were 4 people behind me. But I think one was a 5 year old. I don't care, I still beat her!! Now Hayle and I are going into Cardiff for a little retail therapy. Ok, that's gay, but that's what we're doing. Then she is having her birthday party in a nightclub here in Penarth. Don't get over excited, it is Penarth. But from 6:30-9:30 her and all her friends have the nightclub, soft drinks will be served, and we're bringing costco cupcakes and a 'victoria sponge cake', and chips. I'll take lots of pictures. I get to hang out at the bar downstairs and drink the real stuff. I'll be alone til Pete gets there about 7. He's going to a rugby or football game til then. Will I look like a loser sitting there drinking alone?? Maybe I'll make friends with the bartender? I'm not allowed upstairs, they are teenagers. I wonder if I'll hear their music and feel like dancing. Alone. Downstairs. I'll let you know what happens....
Have fun! You will not look like a loser sitting at a bar alone. You'll look like a fine lady. I would go upstairs because they are teenagers. Nothing wrong with a surprise drop in a couple of times. Happy Birthday Hayle! I cannot believe she is 15. She is one of the babies for crying out loud! My kids better get busy having some kids real soon. I know Carl is FINALLY starting a family but he is sooooo far away. I need one in Atlanta. I will say I really enjoy Johnny's kids. They are at a real cute age now, but I still want one of my own!!!!! Hear that Christy & Melissa? Plug your ears Tony--you can listen later.
I sat like a loser. It was freezing in there, the bartender was busy and not behind the bar much, and there were no barstools so I sat way over by the window, freezing. when pete got there we left and went to the bar across the street, warm, better wine, and loads of people! I went upstairs once, because I had forgot the chips at home. they were all sitting at the tables, no one dancing. Hayle came down once, later, and said it was great and everyone was dancing. She asked Pete and I to come up to light birthday candles and take pictures. All the kids thanked us and had a great time! (they told Hayle they thought her parents were so cool and modern!!....me?) Anyway, it was a really nice night!!!
Complements from the kids when they start getting older are always priceless. Good for you Nancy. Went shoe shopping yesterday and I only found 1 pair of casual sandals. I'm still looking for shoes to wear at work that don't have 6 inch heels. Got nothing to contribute to the BLOG but just wanted to say hey to everyone. HEY!!
OMG I can't believe that Hayle is 15. I thought she was 14. 15 sounds so much more grown up. I'm so glad that I'm on this side of teenagers. Nancy, buckle your chin strap, I think its going to get bumpy. Wow, where did the time go? I say the same with my kids. Now I'm like Mary, just waiting. Oh well, none of my kids are even married. Nothing new here. Waiting to relocate to Fl. Can't wait!!!
OMG! I was just thinking about that...Kathy and i will pick you up. What do you want for dinner that night?? Then we will have 3 days before Las Vegas...Oprah had Garth Brooks on yesterday. It was a repeat but It was great.....Can't wait. Kathy and I will be going to Ga. next Fri. I am going o Doris's for Sat and Sun to see Eleanor ,Doris and rita.. The to Mary's for Mon. and home on Tuesday...
11 comments:
Ok, and I WASN'T last in the parkrun today! There were 4 people behind me. But I think one was a 5 year old. I don't care, I still beat her!!
Now Hayle and I are going into Cardiff for a little retail therapy. Ok, that's gay, but that's what we're doing. Then she is having her birthday party in a nightclub here in Penarth. Don't get over excited, it is Penarth. But from 6:30-9:30 her and all her friends have the nightclub, soft drinks will be served, and we're bringing costco cupcakes and a 'victoria sponge cake', and chips. I'll take lots of pictures. I get to hang out at the bar downstairs and drink the real stuff. I'll be alone til Pete gets there about 7. He's going to a rugby or football game til then. Will I look like a loser sitting there drinking alone?? Maybe I'll make friends with the bartender? I'm not allowed upstairs, they are teenagers. I wonder if I'll hear their music and feel like dancing. Alone. Downstairs. I'll let you know what happens....
Have fun! You will not look like a loser sitting at a bar alone. You'll look like a fine lady. I would go upstairs because they are teenagers. Nothing wrong with a surprise drop in a couple of times.
Happy Birthday Hayle! I cannot believe she is 15. She is one of the babies for crying out loud!
My kids better get busy having some kids real soon. I know Carl is FINALLY starting a family but he is sooooo far away. I need one in Atlanta. I will say I really enjoy Johnny's kids. They are at a real cute age now, but I still want one of my own!!!!! Hear that Christy & Melissa? Plug your ears Tony--you can listen later.
I sat like a loser. It was freezing in there, the bartender was busy and not behind the bar much, and there were no barstools so I sat way over by the window, freezing. when pete got there we left and went to the bar across the street, warm, better wine, and loads of people! I went upstairs once, because I had forgot the chips at home. they were all sitting at the tables, no one dancing. Hayle came down once, later, and said it was great and everyone was dancing. She asked Pete and I to come up to light birthday candles and take pictures. All the kids thanked us and had a great time! (they told Hayle they thought her parents were so cool and modern!!....me?) Anyway, it was a really nice night!!!
Complements from the kids when they start getting older are always priceless. Good for you Nancy.
Went shoe shopping yesterday and I only found 1 pair of casual sandals. I'm still looking for shoes to wear at work that don't have 6 inch heels.
Got nothing to contribute to the BLOG but just wanted to say hey to everyone.
HEY!!
OMG I can't believe that Hayle is 15. I thought she was 14. 15 sounds so much more grown up. I'm so glad that I'm on this side of teenagers. Nancy, buckle your chin strap, I think its going to get bumpy. Wow, where did the time go? I say the same with my kids. Now I'm like Mary, just waiting. Oh well, none of my kids are even married. Nothing new here. Waiting to relocate to Fl. Can't wait!!!
Neil passed his exit test. He heads to San Diego on Wednesday. Phew!!!
Yeah! Congrats to Neil!!
Yuck that he leaves so soon! sorry about that.
Guess we have to plan a trip to San Diego!
Congrats Neil!!
24 days til I get to FL!!!!!!!!
OMG! I was just thinking about that...Kathy and i will pick you up. What do you want for dinner that night??
Then we will have 3 days before Las Vegas...Oprah had Garth Brooks on yesterday. It was a repeat but It was great.....Can't wait. Kathy and I will be going to Ga. next Fri. I am going o Doris's for Sat and Sun to see Eleanor ,Doris and rita.. The to Mary's for Mon. and home on Tuesday...
lets go have mexican!! or if you want to cook, thats good too!! Just chill the wine! Is Kathy staying over too? Fun!
Post a Comment