sleeping, I guess...My life is really so uninteresting that I think I have to do something exciting.Any suggestions??? I am excited about going to Ga. on Friday..
It's suppose to be John & Mary Lesh. I don't know why that other stuff is there. I changed the name without realizing it. I have a blog for me and John about our adventures. I thought I was just changing the name on that particular blog but it changed it everywhere. I guess I need to go back and change it to just my name again.
It's suppose to be John & Mary Lesh. I don't know why that other stuff is there. I changed the name without realizing it. I have a blog for me and John about our adventures. I thought I was just changing the name on that particular blog but it changed it everywhere. I guess I need to go back and change it to just my name again.
Let's see the car!!!!! You are probably on your way here so I guess I'll see it in person before I see it on the blog. I guess that's really better. See you later, alligator!
11 comments:
I know I am a few hours early, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Also, Congratulations - can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Aunt Barbara
Happy Birthday and Congratulations to you Natajsa!! We are all anxious to meet you.
Wow, does Natasja go on this BLOG? Where have I been. Happy Birthday Natasja!
Congrat's ,Natasja...Hope you know about this blog...
Can't wait to meet you!
Where is everyone?
sleeping, I guess...My life is really so uninteresting that I think I have to do something exciting.Any suggestions??? I am excited about going to Ga. on Friday..
Mary, what does John& mean?
It's suppose to be John & Mary Lesh. I don't know why that other stuff is there. I changed the name without realizing it. I have a blog for me and John about our adventures. I thought I was just changing the name on that particular blog but it changed it everywhere. I guess I need to go back and change it to just my name again.
It's suppose to be John & Mary Lesh. I don't know why that other stuff is there. I changed the name without realizing it. I have a blog for me and John about our adventures. I thought I was just changing the name on that particular blog but it changed it everywhere. I guess I need to go back and change it to just my name again.
Ok, I am checking it to see if I corrected the problem
Let's see the car!!!!!
You are probably on your way here so I guess I'll see it in person before I see it on the blog. I guess that's really better. See you later, alligator!
Post a Comment