John and I saw this on the side of the road up in the Poconos. I love snow and ice. I hate the cold, but I really love the snow and ice. It makes beautiful scenery and fabulous photo ops.
WTH, yesterday it was a balmy 67 degrees. Today it is 20. Well actually 30 but it feels like 20 (according to the weather channel). We may get a white Christmas this year in GA. Of course it is calling for a wintry mix which means it could be icy. I better make sure everyone stays here.
I'm done with my Xmas shopping. Yahoo! I might go to the mall on Friday just to watch the men do their panic shopping. That's always fun, get a cup of hot chocolate, find a bench in front of some stores and just watch.
Still going to my infusion sessions. Becoming real friendly with the nurse there. Her step son just graduated from SEAL training.
it is freezing here but they say it is a warm 39.haha..the wind was howling all night long. think I am getting a cold but that's ok.....i'll have some chicken soup...merry christmas everybody..next year we will all be in stowe, vermont because i intend to win the HGTV home this year! It is the very best evr...sleeps 18, and i am sure we could handle a lot more!!!1
Aw! I LOVE YOU ALL!! You make me laugh all the time, you're talented! (love the photo mary, but I think I see the abominable snow man in the lower right corner yelling!!) You're fun as hell!!! I can't wait to all be together again!! Wanted to let you know, your prayers work too! Pete got here, 2 1/2 hours late but he's here! AND Clay is doing better, he's still off the ventilator, recognized his parents, and ate an ice cube. He's strong, and starting small bits of therapy!! Thank you for praying!! Today, I have no plans. Might go to the gym, might not. Might go shopping, might cook? I'm not sure. Scott and Jen should get here some time this morning. S'gonna be fun!
Mary, I love the picture. But I am or course at work and Hank is at Green Cay. He just text me to tell me he got a Bald Eagle shot. Can't wait to see it. MOM, chicken soup with a 30 lb turkey in the house; REALLY....There better be some turkey soup in the makin. It's chilly here this morning, but no snow....Hope you all have a very Merry XMas. We have some kind of Cuban drink and Rum Cake. Should have a good time..
6 comments:
wow! that is a great picture but it makes me cold just looking at it
WTH, yesterday it was a balmy 67 degrees. Today it is 20. Well actually 30 but it feels like 20 (according to the weather channel).
We may get a white Christmas this year in GA. Of course it is calling for a wintry mix which means it could be icy. I better make sure everyone stays here.
Our weather goes up an down too.
I'm done with my Xmas shopping. Yahoo! I might go to the mall on Friday just to watch the men do their panic shopping. That's always fun, get a cup of hot chocolate, find a bench in front of some stores and just watch.
Still going to my infusion sessions. Becoming real friendly with the nurse there. Her step son just graduated from SEAL training.
Well, off to work. Have a great day everyone.
it is freezing here but they say it is a warm 39.haha..the wind was howling all night long. think I am getting a cold but that's ok.....i'll have some chicken soup...merry christmas everybody..next year we will all be in stowe, vermont because i intend to win the HGTV home this year! It is the very best evr...sleeps 18, and i am sure we could handle a lot more!!!1
Aw! I LOVE YOU ALL!! You make me laugh all the time, you're talented! (love the photo mary, but I think I see the abominable snow man in the lower right corner yelling!!) You're fun as hell!!! I can't wait to all be together again!!
Wanted to let you know, your prayers work too! Pete got here, 2 1/2 hours late but he's here! AND Clay is doing better, he's still off the ventilator, recognized his parents, and ate an ice cube. He's strong, and starting small bits of therapy!! Thank you for praying!!
Today, I have no plans. Might go to the gym, might not. Might go shopping, might cook? I'm not sure. Scott and Jen should get here some time this morning. S'gonna be fun!
Mary, I love the picture. But I am or course at work and Hank is at Green Cay. He just text me to tell me he got a Bald Eagle shot. Can't wait to see it. MOM, chicken soup with a 30 lb turkey in the house; REALLY....There better be some turkey soup in the makin. It's chilly here this morning, but no snow....Hope you all have a very Merry XMas. We have some kind of Cuban drink and Rum Cake. Should have a good time..
Post a Comment