Last night John and I stayed at Christy's. We went to Leon's where Melissa and Tony work because Terrapin (the company Stephen works for) was having an event there. We had a beer and dinner which was excellent then went back to Christy's. Christy and Leeman are in FL working on something.
We had a lot of fun, but really didn't get to see the kids much because they were so busy.
3 comments:
Wow! You all look hot! Were these taken before ya'll went out Saturday? I wish I had been there.
Sooooo Proud!!! Love It1!
Last night John and I stayed at Christy's. We went to Leon's where Melissa and Tony work because Terrapin (the company Stephen works for) was having an event there. We had a beer and dinner which was excellent then went back to Christy's. Christy and Leeman are in FL working on something.
We had a lot of fun, but really didn't get to see the kids much because they were so busy.
Post a Comment