I dthis was SO exciting!!!on't even know who he was, but I was impressed anyway!! And when I got home, Scott was really excited since he's always been a huge Mets fan!!
sorry, i was having internet problems. joey pitched to a hall of famer-Gary Carter, former catcher for the mets. that's him. he wanted to see joey, he is the new coach at palm beach atlantic univ. i didn;t know him, but it was exciting because everyone else was so excited!!!!
Yes, thats my boy!!! He pitched to a HALL OF FAME catcher. That's a big deal in itself, but also Gary Carter said that he loved what he saw and would love to have Joey on his team. YEAH!! Now we will see if Joe wants to go.
Bridget, tell Joey I saw two more reasons why he should move to South Florida and I would have taken a picture to prove it to him but the girls would have thought I was really wierd.
oh, another reason. yesterday, around 3:45, we drove to the beach. sat around, got in the water. then drove over to a restaurant on the water where we sat, fresh from the beach, had some beers and fresh catch of the day. I am moving back!!!
kath, was it one girl with 2 really good reasons, or 2 girls. with good reason. mary nothing wrong with scenery. there is alot of it for us girls too!!
Visited with Rick this past weekend. Also went up to Titusville with Linda and mom to visit Jimmy van Sickle. Lindsey has finally opened up her "makeup area" at a salon and has had a couple of clients already. Neil is driving out to Iowa this weekend because his good friend is getting married. I got a cortisone shot in my hand yesterday which I hope will releave the "trigger finger". also going back to my diabetes doctor tomorrow, gonna try and get a new insulin pump. Well, that's all I got!!!
Glad to see someone using our blog again....Had fun on past weekend with Rick.He bought me a new phone and now I can text..Yippee! We had lots of fun at Lori's Friday night but unfortunately the Dolphins lost..Boo Hoo. Had fun on Sun. with Kathy Linda and Jimmy. The beach at Melbourne was so pretty with gigantic waves..(Well, big ones maybe!)What else is everyone else up to???
not too much. hayle got her new iphone 4 today. worked out yesterday-am sore today!! oh, i tried running here the other day, and I tripped and fell hard on my hands and knees. after falling i rolled onto my butt. then when i got up, there was a little boy standing near me trying really hard not to laugh! now i dont want to run!! I hate running!! i haven't started sewing yet, probably will when hayle goes back to school, next wednesday. that's all...
14 comments:
Not really sure what this is all about, but glad it excited you
were you drunk when you posted this?
sorry, i was having internet problems. joey pitched to a hall of famer-Gary Carter, former catcher for the mets. that's him. he wanted to see joey, he is the new coach at palm beach atlantic univ. i didn;t know him, but it was exciting because everyone else was so excited!!!!
Yes, thats my boy!!! He pitched to a HALL OF FAME catcher. That's a big deal in itself, but also Gary Carter said that he loved what he saw and would love to have Joey on his team. YEAH!! Now we will see if Joe wants to go.
Bridget, tell Joey I saw two more reasons why he should move to South Florida and I would have taken a picture to prove it to him but the girls would have thought I was really wierd.
I think Joey's girlfriend my not like what you are trying to entice him with, Kathy.
oh, another reason. yesterday, around 3:45, we drove to the beach. sat around, got in the water. then drove over to a restaurant on the water where we sat, fresh from the beach, had some beers and fresh catch of the day. I am moving back!!!
someday
kath, was it one girl with 2 really good reasons, or 2 girls. with good reason. mary nothing wrong with scenery. there is alot of it for us girls too!!
Hey, Rick, when are you coming down?//
Visited with Rick this past weekend. Also went up to Titusville with Linda and mom to visit Jimmy van Sickle. Lindsey has finally opened up her "makeup area" at a salon and has had a couple of clients already. Neil is driving out to Iowa this weekend because his good friend is getting married. I got a cortisone shot in my hand yesterday which I hope will releave the "trigger finger". also going back to my diabetes doctor tomorrow, gonna try and get a new insulin pump. Well, that's all I got!!!
Working hard at selling homes. Been really busy. 3 contracts this week with more in the works. Other than than, not much new.
Glad to see someone using our blog again....Had fun on past weekend with Rick.He bought me a new phone and now I can text..Yippee! We had lots of fun at Lori's Friday night but unfortunately the Dolphins lost..Boo Hoo. Had fun on Sun. with Kathy Linda and Jimmy. The beach at Melbourne was so pretty with gigantic waves..(Well, big ones maybe!)What else is everyone else up to???
not too much. hayle got her new iphone 4 today. worked out yesterday-am sore today!! oh, i tried running here the other day, and I tripped and fell hard on my hands and knees. after falling i rolled onto my butt. then when i got up, there was a little boy standing near me trying really hard not to laugh! now i dont want to run!! I hate running!! i haven't started sewing yet, probably will when hayle goes back to school, next wednesday. that's all...
Post a Comment