Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jimmy and Kathy at Centennial Park


We went to Atlanta yesterday to show Jimmy around and had a great time.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Aw!! Where can we see more pics?? Looks like fun.

Kathy said...

Great photo considering we were not in the water rings at the same time!! I had a great time, never been to centenial park before. Thanksgiving dinner and the whole weekend was outstanding!!!

Mary Lesh said...

Hey everyone my website and new blog are up and running. The blog address is:

http://www.pinkkiwistudios.blogspot.com/

My website address is:

www.PinkKiwiStudios.com

Feel free to check them out. The password protected sites are for client viewing. I had to add some albums so it looks like I have other business. The passwords are the last names. JC's last name is baumgartner. I have permission to use his photos as advertisement so he is also in the portfolio folder. It is still a work in progress but I would value your opinion as long as we don't disagree.

Gma17 said...

We did have a great time. The weather cooperated too. But man do I have to diet. wow!

Jen said...

congrats mary on your site and blog :)

Mary Lesh said...

Thank you Jen. I am very excited. My first client loves her pictures and is having trouble decided which ones to order. I think that is a good thing.

Barbara said...

Mary - I added a link to your website on the blog.
I also added a link to a friends website who makes jewelry.
So click away everyone and check them out.