the dean song from John Biasotti on Vimeo.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
The Dean theme song....real video being produced in the coming days
A student wrote this song for rob....he thought rob should have a theme song
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Great job on the song! Do they play this in the halls? Now that would be cool!
Can you believe a student wrote that?? He brought it to Rob yesterday. The kid is in a band. Anyway, now I think we should put a good video together...
That is really great. Heard it this morning and thought it was some new artist..UMM Maybe it is and we can say we knew him way back when..
WOW!! That was really awesome! Lori, have Leeman shoot a video, then you MUST send it to Ellen for her show, it's exactly the kind of stuff she loves to show, you'll get flown out there, you'll (or probably Rob) be famous!! that would be AWESOME!!!
I think it was awesome but I have to say I got a little distracted just about 3/4 of the way thru when I saw that bug crawl across the back wall and go behind the calendar. Maybe it was a lizard!!
It was a lizard!! And the video is great. I'm with Nancy; send it to Ellen. I love her show..
Really, really cool, Lori I think Nancy is on to something. Sending it to Ellen would be awesome. Now I have to watch it again and catch the lizard that I missed the first time.
me too!
ok, I have watched it again, and see no lizard!! what are you talking about??!! and how can it be 3/4 of the way thru?? this is a loop......when and where do I look??
It's right in the beginning right after Rob hangs up the phone.
You can see it at 9-10 seconds into the video over Rob's left shoulder, right under the plant frown.
OMG, I just saw it!
Please send this to Ellen...
rob made it private and now I can't check to see the friggin lizard!
Gross...I just saw it...has to be a lizard...but funny...I never noticed that before...and we have watched it a lot!
Why did rob make it private?
Post a Comment