Ever since John made the Farmer's Table for Christy's wedding I have wanted to use it in my Dining Room. With a Red Dining Room and a Blue table that didn't work so I painted. Here it is . . . If you forgot what it looked like here is a before
OMG I love it. How talented you are..Want to come here and paint my bedroom and bathroom?? I love that table..Does John have time off to help his mother-in-law??Man I could give him lots to do..Oh well..Someday!
I think the kitchen will be next. Going to do chocolate in there. Then chocolate in the orange bathroom. John has always hated that room. Then the blue in the bedroom next to the bathroom. I don't know if I am going to get it all done very soon. That job was exhausting, but I love that table. Barb, I am giving the table to a friend who doesn't have one. I would have asked you but I figured you had one already. Did you want it?
Mary, are you nuts. Barb has always wanted it. You can't give something John made away to a stranger (non-relative). What's wrong with you? Barb, get in Gerry's truck NOW!!
I'm not giving John's table away, I am giving my old (Mom's old) dining room table. I talked to Barb and she wanted John's other table, but I am keeping that it is 8 1/2 feet long.
OMG, I really burned the crap out of my fingers, trying to take a plate out of the microwave. And I was only using the defrost setting. I was going to go on "facebook" to BLOG about this but then I thought ya'll would make fun of me when I asked for someone to step up to the plate and kiss it for me. Then I thought, Oh Yeah!!! no-one is reading this BLOG so I can ask for all the kisses I want and no one will make fun of me cause no one is reading this!!
13 comments:
OMG I love it. How talented you are..Want to come here and paint my bedroom and bathroom?? I love that table..Does John have time off to help his mother-in-law??Man I could give him lots to do..Oh well..Someday!
Mary!! Well done!! It looks really great! And now we SEE how busy you have been! What's next?
Do you need a place to store the other table? The room looks great. We started painting months ago do you want to come finish for us?
I think the kitchen will be next. Going to do chocolate in there. Then chocolate in the orange bathroom. John has always hated that room. Then the blue in the bedroom next to the bathroom. I don't know if I am going to get it all done very soon. That job was exhausting, but I love that table.
Barb, I am giving the table to a friend who doesn't have one. I would have asked you but I figured you had one already. Did you want it?
Mary, are you nuts. Barb has always wanted it. You can't give something John made away to a stranger (non-relative). What's wrong with you? Barb, get in Gerry's truck NOW!!
I'm not giving John's table away, I am giving my old (Mom's old) dining room table. I talked to Barb and she wanted John's other table, but I am keeping that it is 8 1/2 feet long.
THANKS Linda for going to bat for me.
H E L L O ??!!
oh gosh! somebody else does check this out .I agree..HELLO!!!???????
OMG, I really burned the crap out of my fingers, trying to take a plate out of the microwave. And I was only using the defrost setting. I was going to go on "facebook" to BLOG about this but then I thought ya'll would make fun of me when I asked for someone to step up to the plate and kiss it for me. Then I thought, Oh Yeah!!! no-one is reading this BLOG so I can ask for all the kisses I want and no one will make fun of me cause no one is reading this!!
AHHHHH! kiss kiss
i check it, but no one's ever on here!! buncha crap
Kiss, Kiss!!!
Post a Comment