Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OMG You Won't Believe This!

This morning when I got up I put my phone in my pocket and went to the bathroom--just another day. As I flushed, I dropped my phone in the toilet. OMG, OMG, OMG! I had to put my hand in the toilet and fish it out. Yuck, yuck, yuck! I managed to get the sim card and put in another phone.
It reminds me of the time Nancy . . . Oh, I better not say. Never mind

6 comments:

Gma17 said...

Thank God you saved the card. I cannot imagine you without a phone.And where the heck is Nancy to finish the story?I guess NOBODY reads the blog any more.Happy Thanksgiving everybody AND HAppy Anniversary to Linda and Hank...36 years..Unbelievable..

Kathy said...

Oh, I hope you're going to tell the same story about Nancy that I'm thinking of. What a riot!!!

Nancy said...

What story??!!! what did I do??

Nancy said...

Wake up! This is making me crazy! I cannot remember doing something really gross??!! What??!!

Kathy said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
It is perfect holiday weather here. Really cool in the morning and warming up to the 70's in the afternoon.

Nancy, really really good to see you are still around. You weren't BLOGing any more and it was lonely here without you.

Gotta go, making my roasted vegetable dish for dinner!!!

Jen said...

omg that is awful! glad you saved your phone's life!