Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election Night in Time Square



Brittany and Holly went to Time Square to wait out the election results!

6 comments:

Gma17 said...

OMG..I am so jealous. That would be so much fun.Of course I would have to be 30 years younger to stand that long..but it would be all worth it.. What memories!!

Bridget said...

Oh to be young. Fun fun fun!!!!!

Unknown said...

I have some better picks that i will send. but it was almost like New Years, pretty insane. i didn't sleep all night because people were screaming in the streets and playing drums in the streets until the morning. Today i watched a man on the subway get arrested because he was saying (actually screaming) that now that we were ready to accept a black president (but he was not exactly using those words...he was a little harsher) then maybe we would be ready to accept the fact that Jesus was black too...and coincidentally he was Jesus. I gave him a really nasty look (not b/c i wouldn't believe Jesus was black but b/c he was annoying me) and he screamed he was going to kill me. Little did he realize, and little did I realize there were 2 undercover cops on the train...so they really let him have it.

Barbara said...

Wow Brittany that sounded scary. Isn't it crazy how things work out?

Kathy said...

I wish I were young enough to enjoy staying up all night, screaming and singing, dancing and drinking..well I do enjoy doing all that, my body just won't keep up with it!! And sometimes my old body will let me do all that but I sure as shit LOOK like I've done all that and MORE the next day.
Brittany, its a weird world out there, try to make yourself uglier so no one will pay attention to you. And always be aware of your surroundings!! We love you

Gma17 said...

Oh where Oh where has my family gone?
Oh where Oh where can they be??
With their tales so long
and their laughs so free
OH where OH where can they
beeeeeeee?????