
We are coming down for my niece's graduation so thought it would be a great time to introduce Jada to the family. Jada is Gerry's girlfriend and she is excited to put faces to all the stories we have been telling her about the family. So mark your calendars for Saturday, June 7th. We will be meeting at the "Florida Party House" aka The Biasotti's. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage, and yes mom, macaronni salad. So everyone bring your own beverage and feel free to bring a favorite dish or desert. Bridget I know you are always in for a party and of course no one else can tell a story like you, so I hope you can make it. Christy and Heather I am counting on you tell the guys since I am sure they do not read the blog. We will be in town late Wednesday so I am sure if any of you kids, or as Melissa would say "cousins to me", would like to hook up with Gerry and Jada Friday night, I am sure they would be game. See you all in June.
17 comments:
urgh!! hayle is still in school then. pretty sure we wont be able to make it. sorry. hopeful;y she wont read the blog, she gets really mad when we miss a get-to-gether. sorry
Should be the end of the school year. You know they don't do anything at the end of the school year. I know Pete would love for you all to be here for your anniversary. ;o} You can do it.
her last day of school isn't til july 17th
Wow she must start late. We will miss you.
can't you just wait one more week
i am done the 12th! then i could come down too :(
booo hiss, reschedule????
I don't know that Stephanie's high school would push back their graduation to accommodate us. Sorry ;o{
darn tuttin !!! oh well, there is always next time or i can just skip out of school early lol!!
I am looking forward to this.. Wish we could get BB and Mary Ellen here too.. How about it???
Hey Rick and Cherie... can you get here??
Hey guys!!!
We can't wait to see you.
Hello Jada!! We are a crazy bunch, prepare for alot of laughs!!! I am glad you are coming to meet all of us. We have been looking foward to meeting you!! :)
See you in June. :)
Hello!!!!
I'm excited to meet Jada. But I don't know how entertaining it will be without Bridget and MaryEllen. I like to think I'm funny and witty but then again, I also think I'm not so over-weight either.
Yesterday I did have lunch with Bridget and Mike. They flew into West Palm and we got together for lunch. Today I have to get new tires for my car and then this afternoon, Linda and I are going to have facials. I'm so excited. Then if my facial makes me look like I've lost 100 pounds, Linsey and I are going to strut our stuff down in Delray and have dinner at one of those sidewalk cafe's. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
sounds lush kathy! a facial and lunch at an outdoor cafe, yummmmm!! I'm kinda laying around today. feeling lazy, computers are both working off and on, and house is dirty (dusty) pete's dieting so cooking is no fun and it's cloudy/rainy. have I made anyones day?? This coming week I have a couple jobs lined up, going to 3-4 schools to teach them how to run a fundraiser. oh well, thats all. gonna plan our german christmas market trip-hayle and pete are going to hit golf balls.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Bridget & Mike
and
Heather & Brian - we want to hear all about your weekend
Hello!! Thanks for the Anniversary wishes!! Happy Anniversary Bridget & Mike! :)
We had a wonderful time in the keys!! The weather was beautiful!
The sunset there is awesome! We didn't get to do any water sports, well........because I am too CHICKEN!!!
But, Back to relaity now :(
Have a good day!! :)
This is my sympathy card to all you Braun family members who have passed on. No one notified me but I must assume that something has happened because NO ONE IS BLOGGING!!!!
Linda how is the vacation planning coming along?
Mary, found a new job yet or have you decided to become a professional photographer?
Bridget, any European trips planned? What are you doing this summer?
Rick, how are the wedding plans coming along?
Gerry, where the hell are you!!?
Nancy, what's the weather like in Britain? Is your kitchen finished?
Lori, I hear your Lil Bee business is really taking off, is it?
Mom, any neighbors to complain about? Surely there must be someone!
All you offspring...what the hell is going on in your lives!!???
I myself, just fininshed clipping my toe nails again and yeow what a mess!!! I'm going to save the clippings and show ya'll when I get a chance. Unless something else comes up to prove more exciting.
Hello there!! I must tell you, Kathy, that blog was awesome!!!
Brian would like you to save your toe nails, he likes to chew them!! EWE!!! They must grow like wild vines because you are always clipping them. I can help you with that problem, becuase I am a professional nail clipper!! :)
I was wondering the same thing, were are all the bloggers!!
Bye for now!! :)
Yeah! I wonder that every morning!! I get on here first thing, as you can see it it 6:48 am. at least kathy & heather wrote, but honestly kathy, enuf with your toenail clipping already. surely you are flirting online and have a date or 2 lined up? Huh??? as for our weather, what do you think? yes, rainy? but monday is a 'bank holiday' and i just booked us a cottage on the beach near west wales. we are binging the dogs and it has a heated indoor swimming pool. i'll post pictures when we get back. kitchen should be done next week. i'll post pictures of that too. oh, we are going to Munich this yeaar at christmas. pete's mom and partner are coming over for thanksgiving and will go with us.
aunt nancy
i have a favor. can uncle pete hook me up with a good deal at enterprise? i have to rent my FIRST EVER rental car in june to drive to FL. I have to pick up stuff from my nini that she saved from her teacher retirement. Let me know :) thank ya! love and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment