SEE....that other picture of Neil looking very nerdie wasn't him at all. The truth comes out!! It was G-ma all along.Saturday, April 05, 2008
G-ma not Neil
SEE....that other picture of Neil looking very nerdie wasn't him at all. The truth comes out!! It was G-ma all along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
34 comments:
Well,what do you know!
WOW and what happened to her neck.
My what big hands I have!! HMMM
Better to smack you with , I think..
thats awesome!!
OMG were is anyone??!!
Just for not contributing you'll have to suffer through my story telling. Linda and I have been working out at the gym at Century Village. It's actually good because not too many old people work out so there never alot of people around to hog up the machines or there's never anyone in really good shape, making fun of me trying to lift 10 pounds. But there is on older man who took pity on us and showed us how to use the machines. His name is Richard but I call him "my trainer". But sometimes it's disheartening when some of these really old farts lasts longer than me on the eucalyptus machine. I'm trying to lose some weight and get into some sort of shape so I can fit into a dress for Jennifer's wedding.
Linsey and Neil are going to Scotland this weekend, Marion (the dad's mom)passed away. She was nice to me so keep her soul in your prayers.
Well that's all I've got for now, but if someone else doen't add to this blog you'll have to endure another telling of one of my endevors. And I think the next thing I'm going to do is clip my toenails.
Consider yourself warned!!!!!!!
P.S. Nancy, where are my matches?
heyyy
can someone please get me a link to christy's wedding photos that actually works! i want to seeeee them!
aw Kathy, I am sorry to hear about Marion. I remember her from our visit along time ago, yes, she was nice. Are Linsey and Neil really going for only for a weekend?? Would love to have them stop by....you know, it's just a days drive south...anyway, your matches, oh sorry, I never heard from you so I started deleting them, didn't know if you were looking at them or not. I'll see if I can retrieve some.
And Mom, that picture is a little freaky, stay out of the rain.
speaking of working out, I started dieting on Monday. I am over it. I do not want to diet!! Hate it!! but rob's diet gives you a few meal a week to have a little something you are craving. so I made it a whole day and a half before I cracked. I was really miserable and mean! so I had a chicken sandwich, then back on track. but I'm not sure this is for me. ugh
Jen, Christy does not have wedding photos, she just has photos. You just get to check out the photos under Photography.
Kathy, don't Koala bears eat eucalyptus? I think it is called an elliptical machine. lol. But I love that machine! And Nancy I want to hear about Rob's diet, what do you have to eat? Very curious. Today I am having another male model casting, tough day I know. Well off to look at beautiful guys!
My daughter is so smart. I can't believe she caught that. Or that a koala bear eats eucalyptus. So so smart my princess. Anyway lets hear about Robs diet, and Kathy let us know more about your trainer. More please.
ok, we saw Rob over Easter break, and let me tell you, he really looked great! It's called the Paleo diet. As in the paleolithic period. hunter gatherer. sound like rob? so basically, similar to adkins, but it is more livable. first 2 weeks, eat all the fruits, veg, and lean meat/fish. during this level, you can have 3 meals per week (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) of an 'open meal'. kind of anything you're craving, but do not overdo it. next level, after 2 weeks, you go down to 2 open meals per week, and after that level, you go to one per week. no sugars, no salt, no dairy, no bread or potato. but since it allows you to have a few 'cheats' it is doable. but i just get SO grouchy without my carbs. instead of salad dressing, you use olive oil and lemon juice. anyway, there's a book about it, google that for more info.
Not something I can live with.
I have a question for all the golfers out there...
I am sponsoring a golf tournament at Jacaranda for 220 golfers. I need to have "goodies" for the golfers at lunch (between 11:30 and 1:00). Then goodies will be brought around on carts along with drinks and sandwiches throughout the day. What do I make to go with hot sun, golfing, and beer?
Peanut brittle? I can't think of a baked good that goes well with this...Rob said he would eat the chocolate biscotti with anything, but I don't know...please lend me some suggestions...
yeah, I was on "Robs" diet too...didn't I look great?????
Brittany, that is so funny you typed that because I was wondering what the heck kind of machine Kathy was on. I had never seen that in a gym.
JOHN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!!!!
Lori,
Are you doing all the food, or just desserts?
Oatmeal cookies with rasberry bits in them don't melt.
Iced tea and lemonade!!
Hot dogs, oh yea!!!
I saw a recipe one time for mini ceasar salads...You put wontons in a muffin pan, brush inside with garlic butter and bake until crisp, maybe 10 minutes. Make a ceasar salad but chop up the lettuce smaller than usual because you want it to fit in the wanton cups. When the wantons are cool, you fill them with the salad. Walla(sp) you have salad finger food.
I am just doing the desserts. I want to find - or try making a cookie with chocolate and beer. I have seen online that chocolate goes with beer. I cold make an oatmeal cookie too with beer I bet. I think it should have peanuts too.
After two years of entering the Wake-n-Bake off, I know chocolate goes best with beer. That's why my coffee cake never wins. Well, maybe next year. I'm going to enter until it wins.
I haven't been on in a while, but I was hoping someone would call Kathy out on the "eucalyptus" machine. I was proud it was Britt.
I laugh at that Paleo? Diet. If I had any restraint I would just refrain from devouring food in front of me or stop when I was full. Good luck though. Kathy and Linda you have inspired me to work out (someday soon).
Christy, you are funny. also, you are right. if only i could stop being a freaking pig and with the tastes of a 12 year old who wants candy all the time!! I'm too old to still be eating all the tootsie pops, smarties, and chocolates. after all, pest pasta is much better isn't it?
and Lori, I got nothing with chocolate and beer. but doesn't leeman have any ideas?? I thought he kicked mary's butt in a dessert contest?? ok, see ya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINSEY
Don't over due the drinking now you are 21. Hope you are having a fabulous day.
Lori, I am with Rob, I would eat biscotti's with anything.
Linda and Kathy good for you guys. I tried to talk Mary in to Camp Barbara again, but it's to far a drive. I am telling you going to the beach last week was an eye opener. Really should have just kept them closed. Time to get moving. Keep up the good work.
Happy Birthday Linsey!
You are so funny Nancy. I let Leeman win.
And Barb, I would love to do Camp Barb, but that 40-45 minute drive in the morning gets to be a pain when you have to be some place else by 9:00. That means I have to be done, showered and ready to leave your house by 8:00. I wouldn't mind the drive if I didn't have to get up so early. You were my best trainer.
Oh, by the way, I won first place at the Sweetwater Camera Club for my "Chevrolet" picture. the topic of the month was transportation. I also won 3rd place for my Hot Air Balloon for the field trip photos. Just thought I'd brag a little, since Nancy so quickly shot me down over my losing coffee cake.
Congratulations MaryEllen, I knew you would win!! I love your photography. And quit beating yourself up over the coffee cake. I entered that contest one year and lost to Leeman too. In fact the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners were all men. Although Russell did concede to the manly part. I had made a ginger bread cake with beer and thought it turned out pretty good. When I got my criticism back from the judges I was floored. You're suppose to make it presentable??!!!
Well, I'm off to go do something.
Mary! I wasn't shooting you down! (oops, I just went back and read what I wrote, cuz I didn't remember saying anything about you losing, only leeman winning-and I guess I did, sorry)however, you ARE the best photo taker! and christy, leeman, and hank are really good too!! I try to copy your techniques all the time but never get the shot you guys do. oh well. cleaning house today. no fun at all. kathy isn't linsey and neil up here this w/e?
Well happy birthday Linsey! ok, back to cleaning, my break is over. (hayle is having so much fun today!)
It's ok Nancy, I wasn't really upset. At least I don't think I was? I got drunk immediately after so I really can't remember. Either way, I'm ok now.
I have not been on in a while. Can't really offer any cooking advice, I try to bake cookies but eat all of the cookie dough before I can even pre-heat the oven. I have a serious addiction to cookie dough, the guy in the frozen food section at the grocery store knows me b/c of my cookie dough rages. One time that is all i ate for 3 days (was not able to go to the bathroom for a week!). So now when I have the urge to eat it I walk around naked in my apartment. Sometimes I think it is harder to eat horrible foods when you are naked b/c you see your whole body and realize you should not be eating that. I know I know, I am crazy but it really works. When you are home alone you should try it. Except for my mom b/c I don't want to picture you sitting on the couch watching tv naked. Or vacuuming naked. Okay I am sick...have to go.
I know Mary blogs when she drinks, or she says she does, but I swear I was not drunk when I wrote that...
WOW, what an evening. I have been so sick. I keep throwing up every time I get up out of bed. I think I'm feeling better, take a few steps and then I have to be sick again. Is there a flu going around this time of year? I felt fine when I got home from work. I started to make a salad for dinner and then decided to check my e-mail and the blog. I thought Brittany's idea of running around naked was funny and thought I would give it a try and maybe I wouldn't eat so much for dinner. I got undressed, walked towards the bedroom door, just past the big double mirror and wham! it hit me. I must have thrown up for 10 minutes. Every time I think I'm feeling better, I only get a few feet towards the door and I'm sick again.
I had to put my clothes back on, just in case I had to call a neighbor to come help me. But I'm feeling much better now. At least I can make it past the big mirror and out the door.
Hey!!...you don't suppose?...
I think you are allergic to your big mirror
So, looking at yourself naked MADE YOU SICK!!
Well, Linda and I bought some little boogie boards and used them in the pool to exercise. My butt still hurts this morning. You hold them in front of you and keep your legs straight and kick. It's really slow moving, some lady was swimming laps and did four or five laps to our one. Then we used the sauna. AAHHHH. Worth exercising for. Today I'm cleaning my house and gong to clip my toe nails so look forward to that account.
Just wondering, did everyone go into a coma?
Oh yea, I also bought some golf clubs. They were on sale. I wanted the pink set (which were more expensive) by luckily Hank talked me out of them.
Anyone up for a game of golf??
Post a Comment