Sunday, January 13, 2008

ready steady go

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay...next time I am going with Rob and John...Kelly and I had a soccer game...in the rain...so we couldn't go snorkling...maybe next weekend. Anyway, if you havent read my comment to Mary's post...the caltabiano's and biasotti's are going to orlando in march...anyone who wants to go to universal or disney for a day or two should join in the fun...

Nancy said...

wow! Johnny looks awesome in that video! Although, where, when, how long, what's the details? Does Johnny have a comment about if he liked it, what he saw, come on John, what's the scoop??
And yes, that would be uber-cool if anyone else came along??? Lori. are you working on the accomodations?? Or should we book something?? can't wait!

Gma17 said...

OMG.. Where were they? Glad I wasn't there.. That looked scary.. Johnny probably had a ball!! By the way ..we got NO snow, not even a flurry. Poor Joey, he was so sure there would be no school.. toobad.

Melissa said...

Great video- looks like lots of fun!

Lori- I would love to say we can come down for the Disney trip. Unfortunately our bankroll is a bit of a day-to-day thing. We'll have to tell you much closer to the date... and if our current trend of poor-ness continues... maybe next year!

And can anyone tell me how to post a new post? I keep asking and then the next post goes up and nobody responds. Help me please!

Unknown said...

Video was awesome, now I want to go to the beach. Instead it's cold and rainy, like G-ma said no flippin' snow! Nancy your email is not coming up in my account so you need to give it to me. I am arriving in Milan on the 26th at like 7am, and then I leave Friday morning. Trying to figure out now which hotel I am staying at. But if you are able to come that would be amazing. B/c although I am sooo excited I am also a tiny bit bummed that I am going by myself. Well one other person from Conde is going but no one that I am close with. So let me know!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, we have the email request in for the condo...lets give it until the end of the week...then we should look into various hotel options...if anyone else is interested...Universal is like $65 for a day's pass...they are really reasonable compared to Disney...I am pretty sure the dates are March 26th or 27th to Sunday the 30th.

Anonymous said...

yes it is I john... the trip was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun but it was ice cold and raing hard and wet and smelled like dead fish but there was dead fish on the boat and the toilt was like 1 foot tall...it was all bad in fact we went to a sunkin ship but my dad got cold so we got on the boat and I got to drive the boat it was asome and there was a huge iguana and then it was over

Jen said...

looks like they had a blast, great video too-who did that???

man britt i wish i was going to milan, ship me over w/ my worst enemy and i'd still be psyched. instead my greatest joy is attending the elementary school everyday. or the monthly dinner @ a local restaurant thing. i don't travel EVER-that's what happens when you are a teacher and have terrible income.

im ready for a vacation but i better start saving or i can count out on that ever happening!!

hope everyone is doing fabulous-seems so :)

hayle said...

hello wow john that sounds sooo fun here it is goning to be soooo crapy it is going to rain ALL day and the news is exagerating taht there are going to be floods but i dont think that is true (well were we are anyway!) it is sooooo cold it is 11 degrees!

hayle said...

brittany, my email address is
pn6692@aol.com . Are you flying into MXP ? I see some inexpensive flights, but i haven't talked to pete about it yet. email me some more info.

Melissa said...

Jen- I'm with you- I need a vacay soon! I keep flashing back to my most perfect trip to Puerto Rico last year at this time... But don't feel like you're all alone there- marketing/events doesn't pay worth a damn either. This year Stephen and I have to forgo a vacation to do some of the small road-trip visits.

Brit- I'm so excited work is sending you to Milan. How 'bout you don't just email me when you have editing questions??

And is nobody going to tell me how to freakin' post something????

Unknown said...

Yes I am flying into MXP, I will email you the details in a minute. Melissa I will be emailing you in a minute as well, and no editing questions I promise.

Nancy said...

I just read Johnny's comment again, how funny, one big long sentence!! :-))
If I won the lottery, I would take all of our family on holiday together! Everyone should get a vacation where they can relax, eat, drink, laugh your butts off til your stomach and face hurts. Like our family does whenever we get together. I should play the lottery!
Melissa, On the front of this blog, it has your name as a 'contributer' so you should be able to post a new post. If you pull up this blog and you're on the front page you can go to the top right hand side that says 'sign in' (or if your already logged in it will say 'new post'-in that case click on that)if your not click on the sign in thing and if you sign in there, it will bring you to a page that says 'New Post' on the left, I think in green letters. Try that

Melissa said...

Brittany- you are such a frickin' liar!!! But please know that I'm a dork and I love getting editing questions via email. Besides my job is lame and I hardly do anything ALL day, so if anyone has any work they want me to do via my desk, by all means, send it on over.

And this blog SAYS I'm a contributor, but alas, when I log in, it lists Stephen's family blog (I started it for them after they begged me to, and NOBODY reads it.... assholes) and it will let me post on their stupid blog, but it won't let me post on ours. So somebody help me. Otherwise I'll just post my noteworthy post in this comment field instead (not nearly as fun).

And Nancy- you should totally play the lottery. You'll probably win because you're super lucky (how else do you explain your most fabulous jet-setting lifestyle??). I'd love to vacation on someone else's dime!!

Nancy said...

ok Melissa, if you can't get in, send barb an email and ask her to send you an invitation again. go thru whatever steps it has you do, then you should be good to go. that's what we did last week for bridget and now she can post. just get in touch with barb.
And what is Brittany frickin' lying to you about?? you sound really angry with her??
By the way, not trying to rub it in, but we are going to Cyprus Feb 8th for a week. If you're bored and you want to check out the hotel google intercontinental aphrodite hills resort. Man, I will hopefully get some amazing new photos!!!!