Sunday, January 13, 2008

Check out our latest Cache Find





Melissa and Stephen went Geocaching with us yesterday and this is one of the treasures we found. Melissa took this finger puppet and we left some Terrapin Labels. This was a fun hunt, it took us on a two mile hike through Sweetwater Creek. We had to find 3 caches with clues to find the final treasure.

I am adding a picture of John at another cache.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

that is weird stuff!! you guys are like mini-christopher columbus'. wow!
Ok, Mary, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a mahjong game?? do you remember how we used to play that!!? on hayle's new laptop, it came with a mahjong game, and now I'm hooked. I've gone off spider solitaire! I told Hayle about how we used to play. I wonder where I could get a game today??

Mary Lesh said...

I used to have one and I gave it back to Andy's family because they said they had a better one for me. Then they never gave me the other one.

Anonymous said...

I like the finger puppet...I think I would have picked that too...I know the kids would like doing that stuff...but I'm not buying a GPS just for that!
Okay...in March when the Caltabiano's come over and we go up to Orlando to swim with the dolphins...does anyone else want to go to Disney for a day a two? I think that would be fun if we could get alot of family to go somewhere like that for a visit...just an idea...

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh- I look like a boy in that picture. Holy shit- I look like Tony!!!

So can anyone tell me how to post a new post???