
today is ricky's 21st birthday!! we are very excited, but i think he is more excited. now he can drink beer with my dad....HAHAHAHAHA, we'll see how that blows over :)

today is ricky's 21st birthday!! we are very excited, but i think he is more excited. now he can drink beer with my dad....HAHAHAHAHA, we'll see how that blows over :)
7 comments:
How the hell did that happen? Golly, 21 already?
Happy Birthday Ricky!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Hope you had fun but not too much Be careful with that beer... LOVE YOU...GMA
huh? You must be joking (said with a stern British accent) (and the word 'joking' accidentily replaces 'mad' because Big Rick said that--oh God it was so funny!) Happy Birthday Rick!!
Wow- Happy Birthday Lil Ricky!
Congratulations, you just made everyone feel really, really old!
Oh my gosh, I'm ancient...
21???? I swear we used to be the same age!!!!!
Hey do you ever read your email Ricky? Well you will have to see if you can out drink your dad. Maybe the two of you can be drinking buddies and he can get rid of that foriegn neighbor. Only kidding Rick - I would never suggest Ricky try to out drink you.
Read your email Ricky.
Where did the time go? Happy Birthday Ricky!!!! Hope everything is spelled right, I see the spelling police are out.
Post a Comment