Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Gas Free

Lori & Rob are not the only movie stars, try making this commercial without laughing !!!!!! This is what Brian does with his new camcorder when he has time off of work.

31 comments:

Jen said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
absolutely hilarious!!!

i miss the family a LOT

Mary Lesh said...

Too much! Heather, you are a brave woman.

CHL said...

That is hysterical! Some might call that commercial mindblowing I call it assblowing (says Leeman). I love that you redid the commercial. He has quite a few commercials I would love to see your take on them.

Seriously, Heather, Leeman could not pay me to play that part. You are a bigger women then me.

Barbara said...

To funny. Your parents must be sooo proud. More, more we want more. I know you have lots of video.

Unknown said...

Wow now that is some good entertainment, I even chocked a little. I agree with Leeman that this was pretty assblowing!
So I hope everyone has a great Halloween.

Melissa said...

For reals. That was funny. I think I'm more humored by the fact that you took the time to re-do the commercial than anything else, although the leg-lift was classic Aunt Bridget.

And like Christy said- I'd love to see more remakes in the future!

Melissa (ignore my "handle" right now...)

Gma17 said...

The talent in this family is truly amazing..

Anonymous said...

Brian...you wrote...directed...acted...and edited...that is some talent!
It was really funny...you seemed so serious.
I have to say that I really didn't want to do the commercial...we all have seen my videos from college in production classes! But I thought I would face my fears and go for it!! And it turned out to be really fun.
Anyway, Brittany just watch your carbs. Like if you make tuna fish...eat it on a lettuce roll instead of bread. Eat fresh veggies or just steamed veggies. Add some fruit and yogurt is good too. I don't find cooking fun if it is light...So I stick to the easy meals and easier fixes for light eating.
Nancy that is sooo cool that you are doing that. But, why all the way in St. Louis?

Anonymous said...

now this is john not lori... This has been the worts Halloween ever. We went to go trick or treating and got what?...10 pieces! then we went to this park to win prizes like tiny transformers... then there was a costume contest. The judge pionted to me put meant the guy behind me then every person went back in ... like a prade I tried to get under the little rope fence. I got this HUGE cut. when we got home I felt a little better so I went tick or treating at one more house and two tenagers with chainsaws ran in front of us and screamd! I threw kelly to the ground and used her as cover and cried my pants off. I came home in tears. So that is why it was the worst Halloween ever for me!

Nancy said...

aw Johnny, I feel for you man. One time I had the best costume ever (I thought) yourmomknow of it. It was the donald duck mask (why did't we save that!!) when I went trick or treating, alady told me I was too old to go trick or treating. I was crushed! Was it my fault I was just tall?? Stupid lady. what were you dressed as?? Hayle was a pirate. Like an hour before she was going out, she decided she needed a 'prop'. cuz she had no hook, or eye patch,or parrot. So actually, it was pretty cool, reminded me of what we used to do when we were kids. she got a box, cut out a hook shaped piece,covered it in foil, then used a can of red hair dye from last year, and coated the tip so it look like blood. she went out trick or treating with pete, most people didn't answer. i think they were all knocking on our door, cuz it never stopped! but she did get some candy. well, i hope this weekend is better for you.

Anonymous said...

This is john I was the grim reaper, but what Hayle did was really creative. (I also think that lady was stupid} and if hayle needs some more candy we barely got anyone we still have a full basket that was for girls and boys. Maybe I will have better luck next year. Brian u copy cat but still that was ROFLOL I was going to bust a gut from laughing

Anonymous said...

kelly I was a pirate i went to the park and i had lots of fun i got skared at one point but i still had lots of fun sorry if i sbelnd something rong and i hope that you had a grate HALLOWEEN.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH I just laughed hysterically at Johnny throwing Kelly to the ground to use her as a cover. So freaking funny...sooo something my brothers would have done, in fact I have many similar stories. Like when Jimmy and I would get scared in the middle of the night so we would run to my parents room and he would shove me out of the way or even to the ground to get there. Actually now I am mad that those guys made you cry...I would have felt so bad if I made someone cry on Halloween! What were Johnny & Kelly? I was Daisy Duke wed. night although I did have multiple costumes over the course of the weekend. The best costume I saw was probably the Amy Winehouse impersonations.

Anonymous said...

Yeah can you believe that Johnny tried to use Kelly as cover. I saw the guys come out of the bushes and started laughing because I had heard the chainsaws earlier. And I actually that Johnny was half joking because when he dove for the ground he did grab Kelly and kind of roll her...I thought he was trying to be funny. So I started walking to the street...laughing. It wasn't until we got a house away that I noticed John was crying.

I was a substitute today for 3 classes...it was pretty cool! The first 2 classes were pretty darn good...I was in control of the kids...but the 3rd class was pretty much full blown chaos...and wouldnt you know it the teacher got back from the field trip early and walked in on the party!
I am coaching Kelly's soccer team and we have our first game tonight (and Kelly is sick). I don't know anything about soccer and was hoping that the ref would pretty much do most of the work...I mean I would cheer them on but that was about it. I just found out that the coaches serve as the refs too! Oh this should really be great tonight. I seriously know that you kick the ball into the net. That is the extent of my knowledge...what if the other coach starts pulling some crap on the calls and I dont know it??? What a world...what a world!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi john again I would of expected for jimmy to do something like that and yes the guys really would of made me do anything even make my defenseless sister protect me I realized that it was stupid to make my sister fight. Today I went on a field trip to J.A. Biztown I worked at FedEx and delivered mail to other businesses... like sport shop, Bank, wellness center AKA doctors office and MC Donald it was fun like we were the adults making checks getting paid and such. I got in a paper ball fight we threw paper balls at each other I did not get caught thank GOD! My mom says that she substituted in three classes can u believe that. well see u later
john

Nancy said...

OK, this is Hayle not Nancy john you got 10 pieces?! i got not that much more then you but i had a tiny basket. i was a pirate (thanks to G-ma) for making my costume. i got lots of people not answering their doors cos they were lasy butts!! they had the front lights on and you could see them in the front door and they still didn't answer! anyway brian your little advert skit was fuuuuunnnnny heather got me off the seat laughing farting with all the sound fx lol
john what does roflol mean i know lol means laugh ouy lud but wot does rof mean????? and i still cannot believe you mused poor kelly as cover!!! ok gotta go i am practically gagging because one of my dogs has deadly stinky gas blegh

hayle said...

ok this is Hayle and this is my new account just to let you know but technically i am not a braun but i did this just soi don't need to use my mom's account

Mary Lesh said...

Hayle, you are a Braun. You should send your dogs to Gas Free, where Heather went. Pay attention girl. that advertisement says it all.

JKB said...

hayle ROFLOL means roll on floor laugh out loud my friend said that one day and I had no idea what was going on but then he told me and I had understood everything that was haping and I think that u should go to gas free u and kelly should go there u have the worst GAS IN THE WORLD i swear. i do still have so many pieses candy of candy in the basket that my dad was for the triker treaters so now i have a sweet tooth and yes i did use kelly as cover whats the big deal they are not real or anything are they... are they no not relly but we found out that there mom had cancer so i think that they were sad and tried to cheer up by haveing a laugh so i dont think they meant to be mean just sad and depressed i felt so sad when i fould out about it.

B - 28 said...

This Christian i am useing my dad,s account. John why did you go under the fence and not over? My dad started chaseing kids in his Michel Meyers costome. It was funny

hayle said...

My favourite is brian running into a big tree how can he miss it it is rigt in front of him!! hahahaha
today we also saw this AMAZING clown show. Now i got to be honest i think clowns are annoying but these clowns were cute! they were russian but still they said nothing throught the show and still was a very funny show my mom is making a video of it she might post it on the blog it was pretty good. at the finale the had at least 12 feet across HUGE balloon balls pushed up by the audiance and snow that was confetti that came down and wind at least 30mph! it was sooo cool

JKB said...

I made a blog for the young grandkids to post. Here is the address
http://braungrandkids17.blogspot.com
hope to hear from Hayle and Christain soon.

Mary Lesh said...

How will we keep up with you little kids if you blog somewhere else.

hayle said...

john you and kelly need to go gas free yours are like a gas bomb and kellys a spd you get gassy when you eatt hotdogs you toldme that when grandma askedif you wanted one! roflol

Nancy said...

Come on, I need to hear what everyone is doing!! Every day I look on here, anxious to read what's new and NOTHING! Well, here's what's going on here. I CAN SEE! I got back from St. Louis on Saturday morning. (Really long flight-alone) But the surgery went so well, it was crazy! It is literally about 40 seconds long. And Carol got to 'observe'. Gross. I had to wear these plastic goggle looking things for 24 hours. But they did not keep me from the mall or going out to eat. Carol about pee'd her pants laughing at me 'cuz everyone is too polite to say anything, but they look at you and do a double take and keep walking. the waitresses act like there is nothing wrong and ask to take your order, oh my god, it's funny. I'll have to see how I can get the picture from my phone to download it. Anyway this coming weekend we are spending the night in London-we are going to a food show. Yeah! Ok, I'll think ofmore later.

HH3 said...

Hello
A few of my friends have had their eyes done. It really works!! I cannot believe it only takes seconds.
Nothing new here. I am glad you all like our video!! It was fun!! Looking foward to thanksgiving. :)

Unknown said...

Okay so I wanted to make a public service announcement to let everyone know I will be arriving in Florida this Sunday at about 10:30 in the morning. I think Christy is picking me up (or my brother). I was able to finagle a hotel room deal/steal sunday and monday night. And I will be staying on Christy's window sill tuesday and Wednesday night. Flying home Thursday afternoonish back to nyc. So I am really hoping that it is sunny and hot and I can get tan and see everyone and of course shop!

Gma17 said...

Gosh Brit, I sure hope you are comfortable on the window sill.You know I have a sofa that is quite comfy. Just ask Jim....Since Sunday is the day you can see us all at the same time, why don't you make a short stop at Lori's and we will all try to be there.. Have safe trip and the weather has been beautiful so you should have a good week...Love you Gma

Nancy said...

are you going just to go? fun? sun? or s/thing else? where'd you finagle a room? i'm so tired. i just woke up on the couch, saw sunlight coming thru the curtains and jumped up saying 'Oh no!' I started to run out of the room thinking i overslept,and hayle would be so late for school, and why was i here and not in bed. then i realized, i fell asleep here after hayle went to school. better. but now mad i didn't slowly, nicely wake up. i dontlike waking up shockingly.but there you go...

Mary Lesh said...

I don't like jumping up out of a sound sleep either. I like the slooow, hit the snooze a few times or maybe a dozen times kind of get up.
I have been trying very hard to become a stay home mom, but it has been difficult since I still work outside the home. But, on my days off, I love being a stay home mom now that the kids are grown. No getting up to get them of to school, no cooking biscuits cuz they are begging for a home cooked meal. No cleaning up after them, oh yeah, I didn't do that before. Anyway, now is the best time to be a stay home mom. All the kids gone, John off to work and I can sit around and do nothing.
I always hated the school year. It really interfered with my schedule. Glad those days are over.
I do miss having my kids around though.

Jen said...

hey everyone! britt-i'm so jealous you are going to FL... have lots of fun! tell everyone hi for me.

i wish my family and i were able to come up north for xmas this year...i guess it just wasn't in the cards. last year was so much fun , it's going to be tough to beat! there is always 2008.

nancy you are hilarious! i've woken up like that before, it's not much fun.

hey gma, how are you doing? i don't talk to you much and i just wanted to see how things were going. i hope that you are keeping everyone in line down there in FL. you have more people to watch now that christy and leeman have moved there. make sure no one does anything too crazy.

love you all -jen