Sunday, November 18, 2007

Party Time at Lori's





Today, Lori/Mom planned a hugh party at Lori's. The problem was that they forgot to invite anyone. Lori fixed enough stew to feed an army, but....We tried to have fun. Mom had to wear Kelly's sunglasses to hide her bloodshot eyes. You know how she likes to drink. Needless to say, the wine went like crazy....I did catch Lori Pouting for a minute. Then she tried inviting some of her friends, but no one seemed interested. Even Rob called to say he and Johnny were going to stop by Jacks to eat before heading home!!! Just so everyone knows, YOU MISSED A GREAT PARTY...And I heard Lori was serving stew for Thanksgiving dinner!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think we all know that Mom will NEVER fess up to telling me that everyone was coming over...so sure I PLANNED this party with Mom. It was pretty gosh darn fun though...Linda, Mom, and I laughed all afternoon. Linda was cheering mom on to much that she forgot to take pictures of Mom drinking from the funnel! Mom was wearing those sun glasses because Linda and I told her those were her reading glasses...and she believed us...NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!
Anyway, the stew was fantastic and it will be served the next two Sundays if anyone is interested...

Anonymous said...

Also, are Mary and I the only ones who are driven craze by Mom's home answering machine?

Gma17 said...

I think my two daughters have totally lost their minds..All I know is that Lori gave me the wrong directions to Kelly's ball game. She tried to deny that too but then had to admit it because she also tried to blame my lateness on me. Unfortunalty when she said "MOM I TOLD YOU TO GO ONE BLOCK NORTH OF GLADES ON MILITARY"!Heather told her "this is not military." Lori then laughedhahahaha. Then she told me to follow her to her house so I would not get lost. I know nothing about a party.. Linda then came over to take pictures. Any way we had so much fun. We laughed and laughed and laughed..Can't wait till next week. What's everybody doing for Thanksgiving?? I am not sure what I am doing yet. I have been told that there is a party at Lori's..BUT Now I am beginning to wonder!HMMM?

Gma17 said...

Oh Lori try the machine now!!!!!!!

Mary Lesh said...

I'm really sorry I missed that party! Looks like you all had so much fun. I mean, take a look at Mom's face in that last picture. Now that is one happy lady.

Nancy said...

that is the funniest!!! I am really jealous. But just think of the FUN we'll all have at Bridgets partying like you did at Lori's!! Whoa! We will ALL have SO much fun won't we!? I've been SO busy (or I would've posted yesterday) but you know there's no thanksgiving hub-bub round here. and Pete is away with work until tomorrow evening. So I have been cleaning and preparing for T-G by myself!! Cleaning, shopping, decorating, and cooking (pies today!) We are having 4 people plus 4 children over. I know no one like brussel sprouts, but have you ever really eaten them? I have the BEST recipe for them, you'll be eating them for breakfast!! ok, gotta get hayle off to school and walk the mutts.