Let me be the first to say the last is not my favorite. I really like the tattoo (even if it is a fake) and the boy with the amazing abs. But, I also really like the first guy. Britt, you can't make a decision like this with their shirts on. Have them send some more pictures
okay..tattoo man is pretty fabuloso! Brit - do they look the same in person...oh man...Do you get to interview them or what? o they speak...who cares...
those are just a few that I am meeting, but I just quickly I sent the pictures to chris....but they are def. not the best in the group. And I meet them tomorrow & they do not need to speak just look beautiful. And the diamond thing is weird I know, but that is just the doing of a photographer trying to get creative/freaky. Yes and they do have to take their shirt off.
what about guy number 1??? i think he's cute, i think it's because i like boys that are simple and just plain cute without all the tatoos and abs and perhaps...diamonds. personally, i think I'D look best in a diamond!
Ab boy is pretty good...the shot is...but tattoo boy is pretty darn good too...Brittany...can they come down here for the movie??? They do want to make in "show business" don't they??? ...you better fill us all in on your day tomorrow...can't wait to hear about it.
tattoo boy is very nice, but his hair is too high, if it was shorter, he'd be my number one pick. although the number one guy is really nice too. Brittany, can you only pick one??
I'm so excited, I haven't contributed to this BLOG in awhile but this sure did wake me up. I vote for tattoo man. It was a close run off with #1, (he looks a little like Prince william). I had to sleep on it and boy did I sleep well!! Don't forget to post the winner's picture.
No I pick two, but I am choosing from like 20 guys....lol.....this is really funny - glad you guys are enjoying it. I will be sure to ask them if they are free the first weekend in August and want to be featured in a home movie with my g-ma, aunts, and cousins. I will also ask them if they want my parents to make them dinner.
I can see their confused expressions as you "pop" the question, "Anyone want to come to Florida to be in a family movie?" or "My mom's cooking ribs tonight do you have dinner plans?"
They'll be thinking they have the job! Won't they be surprised when they show up for shooting, and their accomodations are crashing on the floor with 15 Braun girls. I wonder if Melissa and Jen will be able to make it then? I guess I am back to the script. Did I tell everyone the new movie is a mud wrestling competition (girls against male models).
I dare someone to make a new post. New Blogging Rule: All new posts must include at least one hot guy photo (sorry no family photos allowed)
Okay- I think tattoo guy has it- pretty much hands down for me. I can see the guy-next-door cuteness of number one. And that body on number 2 speaks for itself. And the diamond guy has such great eyes. But I want #3.
Oh gosh do I want him.
Let me know if they're in for the family movie so I can make plans. I'm a helluva mud wrestler. I'm really feisty...
tattoo boy is by far the best...#2 does have some wonderful abs...but his face is gay... Is there really a "script" for mud wrestling? Brittany, I wish I could be there with you...really just be a fly on the wall to watch the interviews and the answers...do tell...we must hear.
Hey Everyone Gerry says thanks for all of the birthday wishes. Everyone needs to check what they have as our address it changed about 14 years ago and some of you still have not made changes. The house number is now 64 not 2606. Everything else is the same. Nancy & Bridget I think you guys still have the wrong address but everyone should check. Thanks again for the birthday wishes.
39 comments:
Let me be the first to say the last is not my favorite. I really like the tattoo (even if it is a fake) and the boy with the amazing abs. But, I also really like the first guy. Britt, you can't make a decision like this with their shirts on. Have them send some more pictures
On second thought the last is not so bad. He just looked a little girly to me (probably the diamonds).
okay..tattoo man is pretty fabuloso! Brit - do they look the same in person...oh man...Do you get to interview them or what? o they speak...who cares...
What if we took the first guys face and the tatoo and but them on the boy with the abs?
those are just a few that I am meeting, but I just quickly I sent the pictures to chris....but they are def. not the best in the group. And I meet them tomorrow & they do not need to speak just look beautiful. And the diamond thing is weird I know, but that is just the doing of a photographer trying to get creative/freaky. Yes and they do have to take their shirt off.
What a tough job
I'm in for ab man.
Brittany, dad is making ribs this weekend. Invite them over.
All of a sudden I'm in a cleaning mood.
lose the diamonds, and I'll take a number 4 please. Hayle likes number 1. Please sir, may i have some more?
OH MY GOD BRITTANY!!! Do you get to touch them? I'm afraid I would drool all over myself.
Bridget, if they're going to your house.. so am I.
what about guy number 1??? i think he's cute, i think it's because i like boys that are simple and just plain cute without all the tatoos and abs and perhaps...diamonds. personally, i think I'D look best in a diamond!
Ab boy is pretty good...the shot is...but tattoo boy is pretty darn good too...Brittany...can they come down here for the movie??? They do want to make in "show business" don't they???
...you better fill us all in on your day tomorrow...can't wait to hear about it.
Who'da thought that a quiet little girl from NY could make soo many old aunts so happy.
Brittany I am your new #1 fan. Keep em comin.
Tattoo Boy for sure.
John likes boy number 2. Huh. I thought he liked short and chubby, like a baby whale. Go figure
tattoo boy is very nice, but his hair is too high, if it was shorter, he'd be my number one pick. although the number one guy is really nice too. Brittany, can you only pick one??
I'm so excited, I haven't contributed to this BLOG in awhile but this sure did wake me up. I vote for tattoo man. It was a close run off with #1, (he looks a little like Prince william). I had to sleep on it and boy did I sleep well!! Don't forget to post the winner's picture.
No I pick two, but I am choosing from like 20 guys....lol.....this is really funny - glad you guys are enjoying it. I will be sure to ask them if they are free the first weekend in August and want to be featured in a home movie with my g-ma, aunts, and cousins. I will also ask them if they want my parents to make them dinner.
I can see their confused expressions as you "pop" the question, "Anyone want to come to Florida to be in a family movie?" or "My mom's cooking ribs tonight do you have dinner plans?"
They'll be thinking they have the job! Won't they be surprised when they show up for shooting, and their accomodations are crashing on the floor with 15 Braun girls. I wonder if Melissa and Jen will be able to make it then? I guess I am back to the script. Did I tell everyone the new movie is a mud wrestling competition (girls against male models).
I dare someone to make a new post. New Blogging Rule: All new posts must include at least one hot guy photo (sorry no family photos allowed)
Christy..Why are eliminating the real hot guys??
G-ma, Como say what? I don't think I understand your question.
oh. my. god.
I almost skipped the blog today because I was busy. That would have been such a mistake.
Wow.
I'll vote after I have a minute to process...
Thank you. Thank you so much.
Yeah- no news posts. Ever.
Okay- I think tattoo guy has it- pretty much hands down for me. I can see the guy-next-door cuteness of number one. And that body on number 2 speaks for itself. And the diamond guy has such great eyes. But I want #3.
Oh gosh do I want him.
Let me know if they're in for the family movie so I can make plans. I'm a helluva mud wrestler. I'm really feisty...
Do you think these guys have any clue they are featured prominently on the Braun Family Blog?
Christy...What I meant, you said no family photos. So the "hot males" in the family would be eliminated..
I have some finals but I am seeing more tomorrow....I will keep you guys informed
tattoo boy is by far the best...#2 does have some wonderful abs...but his face is gay...
Is there really a "script" for mud wrestling?
Brittany, I wish I could be there with you...really just be a fly on the wall to watch the interviews and the answers...do tell...we must hear.
There will most definitely be a script should anyone of those boys join us. Otherwise, No Mud Wrestling!
Happy Birthday Gerry, Hope you have a great day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY
(this is Lori)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERRY!!
For once- A non-belated Birthday wish:
Happy Birthday Gerry!
Happy Birthday Gerry!
Happy Birthday Gerry.........stay tuned for a posting with our winners
Hey Everyone Gerry says thanks for all of the birthday wishes. Everyone needs to check what they have as our address it changed about 14 years ago and some of you still have not made changes. The house number is now 64 not 2606. Everything else is the same. Nancy & Bridget I think you guys still have the wrong address but everyone should check. Thanks again for the birthday wishes.
I have sent christy my finals....and a new pic of diamond boy so they should be posted shortly
Gerry, Have a wonderful day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Christy...where are the finalists...we want to see the pics...
Post a Comment